-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldcarnut

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
1971 duster roller for sale or trade.all welding complete,all replacement metal from year one.new qtr skins(both sides),2 new qtr extensions,new trunk floor(1 pc),new pass side floor pan.car has been mediablasted inside & out, top to bottom,epoxy primed.most of the filler has been done,seam sealer needs to be done.all work performed by bodyshop.have $3700 in receipts.6cyl kframe(man steering)7.25 rear.no motor & tranny,have all trim,missing windshield & steering column,nice grille(standard),nice doors, fenders,hood,decklid w/cutouts ,no rust or rot.i was going to build a tribute car fy1 340 etc.i have the title,dash vin,fender tag & door decal vin for h code car (from a demolished car,not stolen)title is clear kansas title.this would be a nice car to build,however i have 2 other projects that will keep me busy for the next lifetime,74 cuda,71 demon clone.the car is located in broken arrow,oklahoma(by tulsa).send me a pm w/email address & ill send you pics.$1000 firm or trade for 70/71 dart front clip in excellent condition,hi perf 360 stuff,hi perf driveline stuff,what ya got?let me know.thank you for looking,john

car is located in broken arrow ok,(tulsa area)ive tried to post pics & my computer asks for a url # ?im not tech savvy,but ive goy a nice digital camera with plenty of pics already downloaded in my computer,if anyone is interested please send me a pm w/e mail address & ill be happy to send pics,thanx,john

car is located in broken arrow ok,(tulsa area)ive tried to post pics & my computer asks for a url # ?im not tech savvy,but ive goy a nice digital camera with plenty of pics already downloaded in my computer,if anyone is interested please send me a pm w/e mail address & ill be happy to send pics,thanx,john

John, still have my e-mail?

Send the pics to me and I'll get them post for you.

Here you go

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

roller001.jpg

roller007.jpg

roller009.jpg

its really light & easy to put on a trailer :) ,if it doesnt sell im ok with that,im just itchin to start on my barracuda.space is kinda @ a premium here at my little suburban junkyard & i can hardly move in my garage.ill deal with it though.i just kinda get pissed off lookin at the duster cause i got the short end of the stick at the body shop,i know how rare that hardly ever happens.after all i shelled out the car was supposed to be jambed,interior & underside done in body color.oh well learned the hardway for sure on this one.i sure wish i couldve found a deal like this when i was looking.thanx for the interest though.john

That,s a nice project for someone with..$1000 That would be a steal with the new panels.Just bought a 66 project,would have liked to pick that one up.Good Luck with the sale.

thanx,that is a really nice 73 youve got,very clean.if i end up keeping the duster i know i would want it to be as nice as your car & that would probaly set me back 15-20k in parts with me doing the work.just doesnt make any sense to do a 6 car that way.plus by the time i funnel 20k out of our budget to do a car without my wife killing me id be pushing daisys already lol :)

ya know,i do have 71 buckets(mint tracks),4 spd hump,69 a body 4sp,71 floor shift column ,alum bellhousing,flywheel,pedals,z bar,4spd driveshaft,8.75 a body rear(drum to drum), lbp rear brk setup off 69 fury ,742 pig w/3.23 & clutchtype suregrip,lbp disc setup w/upper control arms,71 complete k frm & suspension with fact sway bar set up,71 360 block(w/main caps) & crank,new windshield w/new gasket,1 new dr glass & 1 new qtr glass.i will not part this out,i will sell as a complete package with roller for $3500 firm.thanx alot for lookin,john

Just to help him sell, I could get the car to Southern Iowa\Wisconsin for a fee. I also looked up according to map quest fuel to get it from broken arrow to Madison wiscon would be 220.00 dollars Plus alittle more for my time.

thanx d.f. that would certainly help to anyone in that neck of the woods

thanx a lot for all your help guys,the car has been sold,hopefully ill get some time soon to contribute to the site ,instead of just using the posts to clean house.anyhow thanx again,fabo.john

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back