1971 Plymouth Duster roller, 6 pt cage, all metal/body work done, ready for paint!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three weeks and not a single interested party on all of FABO? I've seen Dusters in worse shape than this sell for more on here. What is the issue? I'm a big boy, don't be afraid to be honest.

Three weeks and not a single interested party on all of FABO? I've seen Dusters in worse shape than this sell for more on here. What is the issue? I'm a big boy, don't be afraid to be honest.

In general a bad time of the year to be selling a car.

I'm looking for a Duster but your just to far from me.

Yeah, I guess it's a bad time. I thought the beginning of wionter would be a good time to snag a winter project, but I guess the holidays has everyone's bank account on hold.

Looks like a good start. I would have been interested without the cage good luck on the sale though.

get outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you let that little bar make you " not intrested" ??????????

sound like a crock of **** to me. or was it just to get post count up?

well, if i did not just recently sell that 400 hp 360 and 4 speed setup, i surely would of considered. i know how much time has to go into one just to get ready for paint!

get outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you let that little bar make you " not intrested" ??????????

sound like a crock of **** to me. or was it just to get post count up?
No but throwing three kids in the back all under 5 when I want to take them for rides will. I am looking for something to drive. Had a 67 4 door valiant but sold it to a friend who destroyed it and was looking to possible get another 4 door but have recently thought I could get by with a 2 door. Never had to deal with a roll bar before as I typically want nothing to do with body work. What would the process be as far as taking it out? Is it just something you cut out or how does all that work. Thanks for the ridiculous post count comment though makes me feel real proud to be getting into mopars.

well, if i did not just recently sell that 400 hp 360 and 4 speed setup, i surely would of considered. i know how much time has to go into one just to get ready for paint!

Agreed, this car has double the asking price in it already in materials and labor alone. Hoping it sells on here soon... It really is a great starting point.

No but throwing three kids in the back all under 5 when I want to take them for rides will. I am looking for something to drive. Had a 67 4 door valiant but sold it to a friend who destroyed it and was looking to possible get another 4 door but have recently thought I could get by with a 2 door. Never had to deal with a roll bar before as I typically want nothing to do with body work. What would the process be as far as taking it out? Is it just something you cut out or how does all that work. Thanks for the ridiculous post count comment though makes me feel real proud to be getting into mopars.

The cage does not block the back seat, as it is a 6 point and does not have a harness bar. As far as removing it, all you'd have to do is cut it out, grind down the welds, and throw a carpet in it.

Fallon, Nevada is not too far from Reno. It is the actual location of the Navy's Top Gun training base. It's not right near the beach, like in the stupid Tom Cruise movie.

I think he's implying that there are a lot of cocky Navy guys nearby that could possibly enjoy a car with a lot of power.

Actually the original Top Gun Naval Training Base was at Miramar Naval Air Station In San Diego. And the Top Gun Movie was filmed on and around Miramar back in the day. Which is about 10 miles from the ocean! Just and FYI for you youngins... :)

Actually the original Top Gun Naval Training Base was at Miramar Naval Air Station In San Diego. And the Top Gun Movie was filmed on and around Miramar back in the day. Which is about 10 miles from the ocean! Just and FYI for you youngins... :)

Thanks for the info!

Bump

Bump for a really nice Duster. LOTS of potential there and with all the body work just about completed, This car is a great deal!!! Wish I had the coin.

Any potential buyers out there in FABOland? The car is currently still at a shop and we can work out paint/motor/trans/interior to whatever level you want if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back