1971 Plymouth Duster roller, 6 pt cage, all metal/body work done, ready for paint!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you put this car on eBay or Craigslist yet? Tough economy nowadays, and it seems you gotta give cars away anymore. Seen lots of that here too. I had considered selling a few of my cars too, but I came to realize that I can sell them if I am willing to take a lot less than what they are worth. I wish you the best on selling your duster. I have a 70 340 car sitting here, hopefully one day I will start on it. If you haven't tried eBay or Craigslist, it might help!

Thanks very much for the advice. The car is currently listed on Reno, Nevada craigslist. Ebay fees for selling a car are borderline outrageous and pretty much not worth it for a car that is this cheap to begin with.

Over 3800 views and not a single offer. Not a single interested party. Very strange.

I'm going to get in touch with Galen Govier and have him run the VIN on this car. Maybe he can tell me why it's the least desirable Duster ever produced.

FYI, its not listed on craigslist here. At least not in cars or parts for sale under "Plymouth or Duster".
It took me about 2 months to sell my rust fee 72 Duster for $700 around here.

cut that roll bar out, grind the welds add a carpet like you said, and that guy with the kids said he would buy it! you would have been better off putting frame connectors in and leaving it at that, specially for a street car.

cut that roll bar out, grind the welds add a carpet like you said, and that guy with the kids said he would buy it! you would have been better off putting frame connectors in and leaving it at that, specially for a street car.

No thanks. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Not to Jack Chris"s thread , but im the guy building this car for Chris and to help him out of a bind , i just ( 2 days ago ) bought it back from him . I going to relist it as i have WAY to many projects and toys . Price will be dropped to 1800.00 ( Chris had almost double that into it , car , parts and labor ) I know several of you wernt to fond of the roll bar so that price is with or with out . And to sweeten the deal , comes with a nice standard argent grill , bezels , and new front and rear glass rubber . I will start a new thread but in the mean time you can contact me hear on FABO .. member name ... MrMoparDave... Thanks For looking O:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back