1971 swinger sale/trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. this cuda thing looks expensive. How about a 68-70 satellite or roadrunner? anyone?

1swingin"dart;606471 said:
O.K. this cuda thing looks expensive. How about a 68-70 satellite or roadrunner? anyone?
Long shot but would you be interested in my 65 plus $. I like your car.

Picture 018.jpg

Iam pretty much open to anything after seeing those cuda prices. anymore pics?

1swingin"dart;606490 said:
Iam pretty much open to anything after seeing those cuda prices. anymore pics?
I WILL GIVE THIS GUY A GOOD GUY ALERT. I BOUGHT A 383 OFF OF HIM ABOUT A YEAR AGO FOR MY 70 SUPERBEE, HE IS AN HONEST GUY AND I SEEN HIS DART IN PERSON. THE CAR IS MUCH NICER THAN THE PICS SHOW (VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER CAR) SORRY TO SEE YOU BORED WITH IT? GOOD LUCK!

Thanks man. If your interested come on by and we can go for a spin. I will do a wheelie in front of the WaWa. They love that.

This may sound a little nuts but iam also interested in trading for a 67,68,69 dart. I am looking for a clean body thats preferibly painted black. I saw one forsale on this sight and i had to wipe the drool of my keyboard.

Hey its mark thanks again for being so honest about us talking. Look guys this dart is a nice one very fast and he is up front about everything about the car someone do a good deal with this guy you won't be sorry.!!!!!!!!!!!

1swingin"dart;619057 said:
Forget it. I cant do it. Thanks 4 the help but i just love the car 2 much.

Thats the smart choice i think, you'll never get your $$$ out of it, & yes, you will get bored with it every now & then, but selling it for that reason isn't the answer, the car looks great, & it kicks azz, you will know when its really time to sell it, so keep it & enjoy it untill that day comes!!

& make more trips to the track 8)

what color of purple is that? name and brand and paint code? straight purple or metallic? I am going plum crazy purple but your purple looks darker and straight color and looks kinnda cool!

what kind of rims are on the car what are they called they are sweet

The color is plum crazy with no matallic. I think metallic makes you loose the true depth of the actual color. I was tired of seeing plum crazy but i wanted a purple car. I added a little bit of white in it to lighten it up. I like it. Most guys just tell me thats not plum crazy and i tell them i never said it was. Its a 2 stage house of colors. I have the paint code laying around somewhere. as for the wheels, billit specialties street lights. I had hopsters on it and they came out with the street lights a week after i bought them. I had to have them. I will give you the paint code as long as you dont live in south jersey. I hate pulling up next to a car the same color as mine. Thanks for all the compliments. I may be trading it for another members 69 dart(dark green,white gut,440)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back