1971 Valiant Super Bee (Mexico) Proyect

-
Hello,
New in the forum.
I am in the middle of the restoration process of a 71 mexican super bee. is going to be white outside with white inside.
I am building it in memory of my father that had one when i was 13 years old and love the car. I wash it every weekend and it was my dream car, now i am 52.
The only not original parts on the car will be. Instead a 318 engine it will be a 360 magnum stock to 426 and the wheels will be american racing with T/A tires.
Having some isure with some parts like the rear red lights for the stop, don't find them new??
David M.
Monterrey, Mexico.
fELICIDADES CARANAL!!! SAME STORY HERE!

Very cool....they made some weird stuff south of the border, if someone would have told me there was a Plymouth Super Bee I would have told them they were crazy lol! :tard:
iN FACT, there isnt a plymouth superbee, it is a VALIANT SUPERBEE. This is mine!! The hardest to find and the most expensive one is this 71! Only a few remain.

bee.jpg

Hello zip0113,
The decals you are asking are not correct and didn't exist on The 70 Car, so you MUST take them away (driver,passanger and trunk lid. I am talking about The ons that say Super Bee and The Bee. All The long lines are correct), It must look like The Orange of The broucher you post on your last page.
The Engines were Gold.
What I Find out on our Mexicana broches are that Some of The pictures shown are incorrect compering on how The Cars were in The reality.

BEE4.jpg

How are these cars VIN'd? Are they Valiants (VS29) or Darts (LM29) or something completely different?

Totally different.

I'd LOVE to see a VIN tag breakdown on MX cars.

Greeting, I known it's been awhile since I've looked in on this site. I've missed a lot! just want to try and help a bit. Posting
some vin pics and recent photo of my 70 Super Bee.
car 020.jpg
car 020.jpg
car 023.jpg
IMG_0256.JPG

car 022.jpg

Just wanted to join and say I too have a 71 Valiant SuperBee. I have been to a few shows so far and actually won a couple with Best Mopar. I am currently trying to get some more documentation on the vehicle as it's missing the build sheet and other stamp like shown above I can't seem to find.

image1.png

How are these cars VIN'd? Are they Valiants (VS29) or Darts (LM29) or something completely different?

Technically they are Valiants. Mix between Duster, Demon, Valiant. Was able to get mine tagged, registered and insured in FL.

I also have a 71 Valiant SuperBee :) Love this car!
RachieMexBee, Hi sorry to bother you but I just bought your old Bee. At least I think I did. I would love to talk to you about it to see if you had any of the original paper work or to find out anything more about the car. there some information on the internet but not a lot so if you or anyone really can tell me more about it that would be a big help thank you

Hi everyone! After a while of not having made progress, we have already finished the project With much effort and dedication I share the images of the Super Bee A-Body 1971 Color: Curious Yellow

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_9377.JPG

IMG_7150.JPG

IMG_8218.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8220.JPG

what color engines did these cars come with?

I think I have seen gold and/or silver.

is the orange correct?

Looks good!

what color engines did these cars come with?

I think I have seen gold and/or silver.

is the orange correct?

Looks good!

Hi friend, have a great day

The colors of this cars are Gold, Silver and blue, but I liked to take the color orange.

Thanks and regards

-
Back