1971 Valiant Super Bee (Mexico) Proyect

-
Today I drove the car for the first time. Some mechanical issues need to be fix. Then need some paint work, detail, add the Super Bee graphics and final details.

Attachments

• DSCN6479.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCN6480.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,091
  • DSCN6481.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,060
Instal the shark grill and also need to make the final list to order the rest of the parts at YearOne.
I want to make a sincering thank you to MOPAR MEXICO. He help me a lot with some important detail parts and the graphics. With out his help it would have not been able to finish it as a real Mexican Super Bee. For example, it's impossible to get graphics, the 71 graphics is a Mexican design and there is no way to get copies. He got the template from a original Super Bee from a old men that have the car at his garage and don't use it since many,many years and he don't want to sell it as well.

Well, Don't know the reason I can't upload the rest of the photos.
Finally after four years of restoration the car arrive home today. Know the rest and final work is with details and begin to enjoy it in the road.
There are very few Mexican Super Bee's around. my dad had one when I was 13 years old ( now I am 55 ) the same interior/exterior color. I build in his honor.
Thank you all for all the kind words.

Que Bonito esa carro! Mi novia es de Monterrey. Arriba Norte! Tengo un Plymouth Scamp y vivo en los Estados Unidos. Me gusta los Mopars y quiero tener uno de Mexico en el futuro. Dios te Bendiga, y quiero ver mas fotos!

Great work of restoration, I am impressed by the level of detail that was given! Congratulations dmargil Excellent and beautiful Super Bee!

Precisely in the characteristics in which left the factory "Automex"

Great example of a 1971 Super Bee Valiant! for fans of A-body!

Soon I'll upload photos of the process of my super bee 1971

Greetings to the community "for A Bodies Only"

Hopefully you like what you see from mexico!

I added an example of a Super Bee in Mexico, in the year 1972,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 768
Very cool cars, I saw the red Super Bee at Spring Fling a few years back, and there was a Mexican 68 GTS there also in black. I just bought the 72 Dart that was found in Arizona, makes 14 Darts I have now! The next is a Brazilian Dart. I know, good luck with that!:banghead:

I'm telling you guys the Mexican mopars are the way to go :) there going to priced high in the near future knowing there aren't many left in Mexico or the US.

Very sweet cars, never heard of them. Been into the Darts and Dusters for over 30 years.
I would love to get a set of those rims!
Anyone have a picture of a fender tag?
:burnout:

Hello From Mexico City. I leave you some pics of my REAL 1971 SUPER BEE! As you all were posting, this is a true endemic car. I have just finished detailing it. I hope you like it.

bee.jpg

BEE1.jpg

BEE3.jpg

BEE4.jpg

-
Back