[WANTED] 1972 A Body power brake booster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one comlpete in a 71 Duster . It is new . I bought the car for the body to fix my car and will not be using anything but the body shell. The previous owner of the brown car installed a all new brake system which I will not be using. The both cars, Brown and Gray are now being stripped. the only parts I need from them are one fender and both shells. The 408 motor is sold the rest is still here including all tires and wheels. I would like to get $125 picked up. complete with master and hardware take what ever you need. One car is large bolt the other is small bolt, both have 8 3/4's. Steve

DSCN2792.JPG

DSCN2795.JPG

DSCN2777.JPG

I have one comlpete in a 71 Duster . It is new . I bought the car for the body to fix my car and will not be using anything but the body shell. The previous owner of the brown car installed a all new brake system which I will not be using. The both cars, Brown and Gray are now being stripped. the only parts I need from them are one fender and both shells. The 408 motor is sold the rest is still here including all tires and wheels. I would like to get $125 picked up. complete with master and hardware take what ever you need. One car is large bolt the other is small bolt, both have 8 3/4's. Steve

View attachment 1715083244

View attachment 1715083245

View attachment 1715083246
The booster I'm looking for has a band style clamp holding the two can halves together. Could you post a photo of the one in the box? Thanks.

The booster I'm looking for has a band style clamp holding the two can halves together. Could you post a photo of the one in the box? Thanks.
The booster is pictured on the car above .it was installed new prior to me buying the car. meaning it is not 40 years old. it looks to be what you are looking for. i only bought theses car for the body shells. the rest of the cars will be sold in parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back