Not open for further replies.

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
My wife is letting her high school car go. 1972 Challenger Rally, 340 4spd, numbers match. Needs some TLC but you can drive while you restore. Has a 70 Challenger SE int. in it with a 70 dash pad that is cracked, but have a repop pad for it. I would put lower quarters on it, but other than that fairly solid car. Car was painted in the early 80s so paint is weak, not bad just weak. Has some filler on it. comes with extra parts. Car is in Strasburg CO. She is wanting 16k.

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

Not too shabby IMO. Love the houndstooth interior from the SE. Cruise-control too - does it still work? How about the underside - is it "crusty"? Got pics of the underside? Thanks!

Not too shabby IMO. Love the houndstooth interior from the SE. Cruise-control too - does it still work? How about the underside - is it "crusty"? Got pics of the underside? Thanks!
still works, underside is not crusty. I can get some pics when I get home tonight.

pics of the underside. also new gas tank and sender. I put the cruise on the car.

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

Selling out rite, thinning the herd. My wife bought this car in high school in 1980. She is the second owner.

Selling out rite, thinning the herd. My wife bought this car in high school in 1980. She is the second owner.
Still have the Challenger? I have been looking for a 72 340 Rallye for several years. This may be perfect for my next build.

Still have it.
Still have the Challenger? I have been looking for a 72 340 Rallye for several years. This may be perfect for my next build.

cool. if you want to pm me a contact # I will give you a call and we can and we can discuss further. I am going to be coming through your area and would love to stop by and see we can do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back