Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Here is a sweet little summer driver. Nice life long Arizona car, no salt or snow, just lots of sun! It is powered by an awesome running 225 slant 6 that was recently tuned up including carb overhaul, points, plugs and wires and fuel pump. The 904 tranny works perfect, no slips or leaks! Other options include factory a/c, it needs charged but is 100% complete, power steering, power disk brakes with new rotors, pads and packed bearings. Everything work on this car except the radio and the a/c. Even all the lights work. This beauty was just painted about 2 weeks ago the original color and looks great. There was no serious damage or dents to the body, I have before and after pics. The car originally had a white vinyl top but the Arizona sun took care of it, the roof is now painted white. All the chrome, bumpers, emblems, trim and glass are very good. The interior needs alittle TLC. The carpet is kinda dirty, the dash pad is cracked(big surprise there) and the front seat needs upholstery but everything else is nice like dash plastic, door panels and headliner. This is a super good driver, in fact, its my daily driver and is currently registered and insured. I also have the original window sticker and a near perfect build sheet! I hate to sell it but I need to save up some moola for a truck.
$3400.00 obo.
Car is in Phoenix AZ 85013
(602)421-3818 or PM me
Thanks Brad

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 618
  • 011.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 605
  • 015.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 612
  • 017.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 609
  • 008.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 606
  • 012.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 610
Nice car. Someone's going to get a great car if they buy this one.
Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back