Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstilldeath

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First time offered in 12 years. 1972 dodge demon true 340 car LM29H2B29XXX
727 auto reverse valve body console shifted.
An original California demon, been in heated storage in Michigan since my ownership.
Rare EW1(white) paint code, new white legendary interior including door panels. New
Package tray cover and sail panels. DTS rebuilt rear with 3:73 gears (limited slip)
And moser high alloy axles. 73 360 block 69 340 X heads .484 lift purple shaft cam,
double roller timing chain,air gap intake ETC… Dynomax headers, 2 ½” Exhaust with
flowmasters to back bumper with factory appearing stainless tips.
No fender tag or build sheet (gone when I got it).
Car runs great and is 99% rust free; paint still shines well for an old paint job.
Don’t need to sell just want to move on to something different.
14,500.00 or reasonable offer .
(Possible trade for the right 68-71 4spd road runner, GTX or charger running project

023_20A.jpg

024_21A.jpg

026_23A.jpg

WOW! Great looking car. Look around, theres a guy looking to trade his B body for aa car like this, but I don't remember exactly what B body he had.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Yea! That's it! I was just aboput to paste that up myself, ha ha ha. Thanks.

Sits too high in the *** end...IMO But that has to along with the type of springs in the rear.

S/S springs are too much, you almost have to have them made for each application

I’ve looked at this car in person and it’s very nice for the money! This guy is honest and will not sell you junk. If I could unload my Charger I would buy this car in a heartbeat!

Just a bump.........

Still looking at ALL offers or trades. Don't be afraid to ask. 8)

I like this car.

The thing is, as a 340 car, it is missing the original 340, which is not such a bad thing, except it appears somewhat as a original type car with a few mods. For resale, the # matching stuff is good and bad.

Also, I know it's not your fault and back in the day nobody cared, but the fender tag is missing? And the build sheet?

Please don't take any of the foregoing as criticisms, they are not. They are simple observations, thats all.

If the car had the # matching 340 and fender tag, I'd be on it.

I like this car.

The thing is, as a 340 car, it is missing the original 340, which is not such a bad thing, except it appears somewhat as a original type car with a few mods. For resale, the # matching stuff is good and bad.

Also, I know it's not your fault and back in the day nobody cared, but the fender tag is missing? And the build sheet?

Please don't take any of the foregoing as criticisms, they are not. They are simple observations, thats all.

If the car had the # matching 340 and fender tag, I'd be on it.

Yes, I know the fender tag is a bummer nothing i can do about that but,
the vin matches everything else on the car ,I have a lot of extras that will go with the car(late 70 340 block, big valve "j" heads, correct snorkle hood scoop, original axles ect..) as long as I don't get beat up on price to much.
I've been seeing 6cyl clones going for 20,000. If I had the # motor, tag
or build sheet it would going for a bit more than my "asking price".
Just my .002$ And no offense taken.

beautiful car, love white on white

good luck on the sale

see a Air Temp sticker in the rear window, is it a factory air car?

If I was in market I wouldn't care about # or build sheet, does not mean anything to me. I left the fender tag off my dart and had one engraved with the info that needed to be there. But mine was a 6 auto and now a 340 4 speed

beautiful car, love white on white

good luck on the sale

see a Air Temp sticker in the rear window, is it a factory air car?

If I was in market I wouldn't care about # or build sheet, does not mean anything to me. I left the fender tag off my dart and had one engraved with the info that needed to be there. But mine was a 6 auto and now a 340 4 speed

Yes it is an original AC car.All under dash componets still there under hood stuff gone.

First time offered in 12 years. 1972 dodge demon true 340 car LM29H2B29XXX
727 auto reverse valve body console shifted.
An original California demon, been in heated storage in Michigan since my ownership.
Rare EW1(white) paint code, new white legendary interior including door panels. New
Package tray cover and sail panels. DTS rebuilt rear with 3:73 gears (limited slip)
And moser high alloy axles. 73 360 block 69 340 X heads .484 lift purple shaft cam,
double roller timing chain,air gap intake ETC… Dynomax headers, 2 ½” Exhaust with
flowmasters to back bumper with factory appearing stainless tips.
No fender tag or build sheet (gone when I got it).
Car runs great and is 99% rust free; paint still shines well for an old paint job.
Don’t need to sell just want to move on to something different.
14,500.00 or reasonable offer .
(Possible trade for the right 68-71 4spd road runner, GTX or charger running project

10-10-09 Funny how things change, just lost my job for the second time this year and now just looking to get a decent cash deal out of my car to knock out some of my bills. Bring me your offers. May consider roadrunner project +
cash. Tell me what ya got......

Sorry to hear about your job loss.

10-10-09 Funny how things change, just lost my job for the second time this year and now just looking to get a decent cash deal out of my car to knock out some of my bills. Bring me your offers. May consider roadrunner project +
cash. Tell me what ya got......

I love the stance...the rear tires must be bias ply ...I cannot find anything larger than a 245..

Hope you sell soon..been there and done that with the job..no fun..

Cheers
ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back