1972 Dodge Dart 4 Door with 28 Miles (28 Miles)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kibbles

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car was bought by an elderly gent that drove it home got sick and passed about a year later. His son inheirited the car and never drove it. He blocked it up in a small one car garage locked the door and walked away from it. He passed last year and I bought the car through the estate. It is all original except the oil was changed. Still has it's original filter. All the rest of the fluids are original. Still has the original air in the tires. Engine is the slant 6, trans is a 3 speed on the column. I have the original window sticker (sold for $2713 new). It runs but has a stuck valve. I had to do a bonded title through the state as the original was lost overtime. I registered the car with it's original plates. This car is as nice as you'll find an original 1972 but not perfect. Still has it's original chalk marks or inspection marks including the one on the drivers rocker (never got washed off). I have the paper floor mat from the dealer to keep the carpet clean. If truly interested it would be best to come and look it over for yourself. Please email me with questions. Thanks for looking at this ad.
I recently lost my wife and have decided to sell my collection of vehicles on an online auction. Go to www.winning-bidder.com for details. It's listed under Jim Krueth estate. There are pictures and videos of each car. Thanks Jim

Welcome to the site and condolences on your loss. That is a very nice collection. Good luck with the auction on Dart & others.

Oldschoolcuda

001_t.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxS4uyYsVM"]YouTube- P1020749.MOV[/ame]

flagged??????from the CL link:

This posting has been flagged for removal
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Drive it, or preserve it, that is the question.
Normally I would say drive it, but MAN, 28 miles! It's really cherry. I don't really care that it's a four door. It's a good year, and a good color. If I had the space for it, I'd bid. Good luck.

Neat. I'd want to look at it in person to decide if it's as nice as it looks before paying more than what it's at right now. Ends next Monday...

So,the car has 4 different tires,including dirt tires,different fuel line,and an engine bay that looks like it has 128,000 miles,all within 28 miles ?

Not no Colombo,but that story seems a little far fetched too.

Somethings fishy. :-k

man those bumpers and tail lights sure would look nice on my dart. and that 72 front clip would be awesome for my boys 76 to demon look a like.. :)

Like this car & looks like someones going to get a great deal.To me it looks like front tires are matched bias ply still with nubs on them & rears are standard snow tires of era that look like new. Any engine compartment on a car that sits even in a garage will look similar after awhile, especially in moist climate.

Oldschoolcuda

So,the car has 4 different tires,including dirt tires,different fuel line,and an engine bay that looks like it has 128,000 miles,all within 28 miles ?

Not no Colombo,but that story seems a little far fetched too.

Somethings fishy. :-k

after going through all the picks again, I change my mind..... snow tires from the factory???

Thanks for the kind emails and comments on my Dart. I didn't let the Dart sell. If that's all it's worth with 28 miles on it I'll keep it and put a 318 auto in it and just drive it and enjoy it. I also kept my Satellite. Everything else sold. I'm asking $7000 my the Dart. You know you could never build the car for that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back