-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
318 auto 4 door complete parts car, has a ton of good to excellent parts, the front clip is very nice (same as Demon) nice frame rails, folding bench seat with center armrest, complete S.B. 'k' frame assy with drum brakes, both front and rear valances are very solid and need very minor straightening, complete a/c system, 340/318 radiator, shroud, and clutch fan. Many other parts, This is a complete untouched parts car, not looking to part it myself at this point but want to sell it whole. $1200.00 Thanks for the free ad ! Located in southwestern Wisconsin 53573

Ok, how does a guy go about adding pictures to this ad ? I have alot of pics of the 72 Dart, but don't know how to get them on here.

Attachments

• DSC07843.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 815
  • DSC07851.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 821
  • DSC07845.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 824
  • DSC07840.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 820
  • DSC07848.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 813
  • DSC07864.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 818
  • DSC07865.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 815
  • DSC07866.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 823
  • DSC07842.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 827
if you decide to part yourself, i will jump in secong on the rear bumper, and i want dibs on the whole front clip including hood, fenders, grille, all chrome, bumpers

if not so far away, i would take that right off your hands........................

The Dart needs to go away, lets drop the price to $900.00 for the whole car, i don't have a place to keep the car over the winter, i will part out only as a last resort. This car has ALOT of good parts !! located in southwestern WI. 53573

i can't beleive someone dont want that entire front clip enough to buy the car. good deal being passed over.

The Dart will probably get operated on with the blue wrench next weekend if it is not sold by then.

I'd be interested in the grille, fenders. and chrome trim if 340plot passes. PM me if you don't sell it. I'd buy the whole thing if you weren't so many states away.

I'd be interested in the grille, fenders. and chrome trim if 340plot passes. PM me if you don't sell it.

as they are 72 fenders, if you have a use for them, go aheadand i still want the grille,valances,bumpers, hood,front and rear window trim., and rear trunklid chrome, and i would love to have the fender turn signals

I like it but things $$wise are a little tight with the upcoming holidays for me and perhaps a few others. I feel it is a good deal, good luck.

ok, im out of the dibs on the rear bumper. i think ill get mine re-chrome thanks for the opp. 340 plot, youre in line. Thanks Dodge. Mike

Hi, anyone who has inquired about parts from this car please give me a PM as it is being parted out now. Thanks, Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back