Not open for further replies.

Sick_Six225

72 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger, 225 Slant Six, 3 Speed Automatic

I am selling my 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger, This is a great vehicle and I am going to miss it but I have a one year old child and need the money for my child. Asking 4,000 OBO. I did get this car for 3k and it was not running I put another 3k in the vehicle to get it running. I am located in Clarksville TN, about a hour outside of Nashville TN.

New:
Chrome Valve Cover
Rebuilt Holly 1920 2BBL Carb
Water Pump
Radiator Over-flow tank
Chrome Fan Shroud
Belt
Hoses
Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Wires
Distributor
Coil
Ballast Resistor
Voltage Regulator
Alternator
Ignition Mod
Battery
Starter Solenoid
Wires
Fuel Pump
Fuel Filter
Gas Tank
CD Player
Master Cylinder
Long Tube header
Single Flow-Master
Thermostat
Steering Wheel
Steering Colum
Updated Heads
Updated Mild Cam
Push Button Start
Throttle Body Cable

Bad:
Needs New Oil Pan Gasket (I Have)
Gas Tank Gauge Needs to be hooked up again
Speedo wire needs to be replaces. Jumps (I Have)
No Body Rust but some surface rust
Back up lights need to be reconnected

Other:
I took the AC/Heating out of the vehicle. Reason I did this was I don't drive this car in the winter do to 225 Slant Six running cold anyway it does not heat up enough to use the heat. Prior to buying this vehicle AC was taking out of the vehicle. All I need to do is close up the holes on the firewall were the hoses came out and the blower motor.

Paint: Is in ok condition, it has no bad rust just a little surface rust. This use to be a soft top back in the day and you can see were bondo was put on the vehicle and were the paint is cracking at that location. All it needs is to be sanded down and fixed.

Video of the exhaust on the Dart

[ame="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/Sick_Six225/media/20130808_101903_zps6fe51e64.mp4.html"]20130808_101903_zps6fe51e64.mp4 Video by Sick_Six225 | Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w647/Sick_Six225/bth_20130808_101903_zps6fe51e64.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@1334.photobucket.com/albums/w647/Sick_Six225/bth_20130808_101903_zps6fe51e64.mp4[/ame]

Here are two more pictures I took today of the Dart. You can see in the one picture the little rust. That is pretty much the rust I am talking about and the other pictures is the spot that I was talking about in the paint that needs to be taken care of.

free bump great dart i would buy it if you were in Canada! Good luck

Thanks you all, I do love the Dart just ruff times in life for many and sad to say the Dart has to go. Here are new pictures that I took today

looks like a nice car,i just sold my 72 swinger bench seat w/amrest, 50k original miles. factory air, original paint, replaced vinyl top and windshield was all that had ever been done to it and it brought 6800.00 took a while to sell it also good luck and I think someone will pay your 4 k eventually just a buyers market out there now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back