-
Status
Not open for further replies.

als499

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
'72 Dodge Demon with 225 slant 6 2bbl.,automatic transmission,original gold paint with green plaid interior! Needs restoration,solid body,clear CA title. Parked for several years,but runs well enough to drive onto a trailer.$2,000.

DSC05874 (2).jpg

Will somebody buy this thing please!!?? It has been for sale before, I can't believe it has not sold. I would love to buy it but don't have the cash, this is a great deal!! Cragar mags...snorkle hood scoop...Demon stripe...that thing would look sweet.

Al, do you have more pics of it to post?

Two options - if Al wants, I can post the pics he sent me or GTX, I can email the pics he sent me. I dont want to post them without Al's go ahead, dont think forwarding an email would be a problem...just trying to be helpful.

How much to ship to the east coast? any ideas?

The hell with next month's house payment I want this car! My 1st Mopar was a 71 slant 6 demon with this color scheme,that was in 1983.This car is in better shape than the one I bought back then!

I have a good friend thats a long haul driver and his regular run is from Cleveland Ohio to Sacramento California so if anyones interested along that route I could check on a price if it helps get that beauty sold to a member here.

I would've bought this instead of my Dart.... and saved a bunch of money too. *sigh* ;)

Somebody buy it.

If it was local, I would own it already. I can't do long distance purchases without seeing the car first.

George

Ok ladies I'm going to scoop another one up.I held back last posting to be fair.But.YOU LOOSE,AGAIN!!$2000.00???ARE you KIDDING or WHAT???OHHH MYYY!!!PM SENT!!!Not FOR PICTURES TO MAKE A DEAL NOT WASTE TIME.:-D

please don't sa ysomeone already took that beautiful car, it probably sold within the first week, but no shame in asking right :ca:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back