1972 Duster 340

-
Its close... Needs my bumpers and Grille installed

Attachments

• Duster shop half way done.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 250
Good Job Fuji! I had a 72 Duster with the same grill, like it much. Do you want to bring it to the next cruise?

Sweet! Looks great. Who did your paint? Did you get it done in SF?

Thanks... Warren of Custom Auto Care in Pacifica. Great guy . Always really busy and loves to do the lil things to make the car look nice. Let me know if you want his number

Good Job Fuji! I had a 72 Duster with the same grill, like it much. Do you want to bring it to the next cruise?

Hi Guy thanks I sure hope it comes out nice. That would be great to have another Abody Cruise. What happened to Brian? He did a great job coordinating the last cruise. Did TAC sell his Yellow Convertible?

Thanks Mojack, I cant wait till its finished and back home.

Attachments

• IMG950067.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG950096.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 180
Nice ride, when I get my 71 demon runnin... I'm gonna drive it like it's paid for. I am more a driver than a shower. Besides... if you're doin it right... you can't see much with all that smoke from the tires.
:burnout:

Dmoore not sure what happended? I thought it was a 72 Stripe Kit when I bought it. Can you send me photos for a 71 and a 72 maybe I can redo the stripe.

MoparDemon I think am gonna go with repop Polyglas for tires.

Odie601 for sure gonna smoke them tires when she`s done

Dmoore not sure what happended? I thought it was a 72 Stripe Kit when I bought it. Can you send me photos for a 71 and a 72 maybe I can redo the stripe.

MoparDemon I think am gonna go with repop Polyglas for tires.

Odie601 for sure gonna smoke them tires when she`s done

72 looks pretty much the same but has the dust swirl at the back.

Attachments

• 1108.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 173
The difference is the large 340 callout is not connected to the thin stripe above it for 72 thus lowering it down a bit over the body line....

1972BLACK340DUSTER039.jpg

Nice to see another 72 brought back....if you need anything at all just yell...:thumbup:

The difference is the large 340 callout is not connected to the thin stripe above it for 72 thus lowering it down a bit over the body line....

1972BLACK340DUSTER039.jpg

Nice to see another 72 brought back....if you need anything at all just yell...:thumbup:

Thanks Dmoore, I will remember your offer.

You guys schooled me on the stripe! I thought my 72 might be a Twister model with the 340 option added, since the callout number was separate from the stripe.

-
Back