1972 Duster

-
I like the car as well, but I think a more realistic price would be about $7500. That is assuming that everything is as good as it looks.

On another note, I'm in Cocoa Beach right now Christopher.

Jack

I like the car as well, but I think a more realistic price would be about $7500. That is assuming that everything is as good as it looks.

On another note, I'm in Cocoa Beach right now Christopher.

Jack
What's up jack? I've got tomorrow off and I was thinking of taking a look at this car. Hope all is well with you and the wife.

I like the car too but have never purchased a 6 cylinder car. It looks like a great candidate for a big block and engine compartment respray/paint.

Been here a week and haven't had 2 minutes of free time. Got caught by the State Troopers today down by Fort Pierce. Oh well, first time in 20 plus years.

Jack

Been here a week and haven't had 2 minutes of free time. Got caught by the State Troopers today down by Fort Pierce. Oh well, first time in 20 plus years.

Jack
I do understand about free time on vacation. If you and the wife want to get together for dinner tomorrow just let me know. Laurie says hi to you both.

I would piss him off.....6K is a great offer... I bet he takes it!

What's up brother Mark? As you know pictures lie like a *****. If its a solid, straight, clean ride I will pay 6000.00. I've got plans for this ride:cheers: MMG needs another project.

What's up brother Mark? As you know pictures lie like a *****. If its a solid, straight, clean ride I will pay 6000.00. I've got plans for this ride:cheers: MMG needs another project.

Christopher, I think this one has been for sale before...........I somehow remember seeing it on another web site..... look it over good and don't forget to keep us posted!

Christopher, I think this one has been for sale before...........I somehow remember seeing it on another web site..... look it over good and don't forget to keep us posted!

That was my next question, if anyone has seen this car for sale before? It looks like a great start for what I have in mind.

I would check the fender tag since the only twister option on this car seems to be the stripe. I wouldn't be surprised if they just added those.

-
Back