1972 Duster

-

Mopar2

Reaction score
I just found a 1972 Duster with bucket seat and factory console with auto on the floor. It comes with a 340 with 2 8.75 rear-ends the guy said the thinks they are both posi. It needs a new tail panel and lower rear quarters. Its also has 2 extra sets of doors and all of the chrome for it. he wants $1500.00 for it, the best part is the perfect sharkstooth grille is still with it. It is a H code car. I don't have a place to keep it but I was thinking about buying it and parting it out. Its in lower Michigan. Let me know what you guys think.

Dan

If it's salvageable, why on earth would you part it out.

They don't make these cars anymore. Buy it and flip it to someone who will restore it.

I will hold that shark tooth grill for you.

If I had the extra change I'd give you a finders fee and drive up and get it!!

But as Bruce said, if it's salvageable WHY would you part it????

I may need the roof if its in good shape. My 72 Demon vinyl top is covering some rust

Damn an H code duster, and you want to part it???!!! Why dont you flip it to somebody who wants to restore it.

Id only strip it out if it wasnt restorable, and that means different things to different people. I have swapped floorpans, but to some, thats too rusted out to fix, so go figure.

If i had room for it, and the time to restore it, id give you $1500 for the whole damn mess, and trailer it all back to Texas.

I already have a 1972 Duster, I thought about buying it for the good grille and selling the rest if some would want the car. The seats and console are in fair shape the 340 is not in the car someone pulled it out and put a 318 in it. Has extra doors and trunk lid and all the chrome with it.

Thanks

-
Back