-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpetersen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 Plymouth Duster for sale. Has ps, automatic, new tires and crager wheels along with front suspension rebuilt too original. Interior new complete. Exhaust all new with no rust underneath. Also has new gas tank. It's easier too say what is not new, lol, the radio is the only thing that doesn't work. Has been garaged kept. New 340/375 horse motor in it. Not original motor, but have original 318 new built high output engine that goes with it. Has won many trophys including Peoples Choice Award at one mopar show. Do not want to sell it unless buyer is serious. The the body is straight as an arrow and built for show. Asking 19,500.00 O.B.O. This car is located in Franklin, TN @ 2393 Henpeck Lane.

Attachments

• family pictures 188 (640x480).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,324
  • family pictures 192 (640x480).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,463
  • family pictures 195 (640x480).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,812
  • family pictures 281 (640x480).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,444
Love thecar,but I love my wife much more. My ex is in TN, but that has nothing to do with the car.

GLWS!!!

Cinvince her you need to keep it and buy her somethin she wants. Also say how much it would cost to replace one that clean. What my dad does when he wants an expensive parts he buys mom somethin of equal or lesser value

The only thing I would change on the car is the steering wheel. Put a factory wheel on it like standard wheel or tuff wheel

Not quite sure how to vote on the pole....yes wife, no wife.....yes car,no car.....

Nice Duster, but i'm keeping the Wife.

Seeing as this is a poll to see which one to sell I think it's only fair to have a photo of the wife to see which one I'd would personally rather let go.

Not for nothing, but does the "pb" in the ad stand for power brakes? I don't see the power brake booster in the engine bay pic. Was this added later?
GLWS, whichever one you choose to sell.

-Mike

Keep the wife, just let her know your selling $22,000 worth of her favourite stuff. Fair is fair right? Then you'll be keeping the car.

I love my girlfriend but I'd sell her long before I'd sell my car. :D

No seriously, I'm not kidding.

Hmmm, this is a new twist on how to keep your for sale ad on the top without having to bump it. Add a poll... smart seller for a newby :sunny: and none of us thought of doing it :banghead:.

I'd have a hard time making a decision if ever my GF asked to sell the car.
If you have to sell it, thats a different story.
Good luck either way, Nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back