[SOLD] 1972 Plymouth Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Plymouth Duster Project car original 6 cyl car now has a worked 360 under the hood. Car runs and drives sounds tough has a great sounding cam. Also has a ton of new parts such as new $600 Dougs headers, new battery, mini starter, radiator, Alternator, new exhaust pipes and mufflers, new ignition parts and plugs, new fuel pump and gas tank, Plus all the seats have been recovered, new rug, new dash cap, new cragars, BOTH front and back bumpers are NEW, 4 new tires, 4 new kyb shocks, all new stainless steel brake lines, new brake hoses tie rods & sleeves inner and outer, new idler arm, new pitman arm, all new drums and shoes, springs and wheel cylinders. Plus I am sure I am forgetting other stuff. here is what it needs to be road worthy 1. needs a front end alignment because of all the new front end parts the wheels are way out but before you do that it need new front spindles. When I took it to get aligned I found out the spindles were hobbled from someone running bad wheel bearings for a while. Now would be the perfect time to upgrade to disc brakes on the front and fix that problem. the right stuff makes a disc upgrade for this car that gives you new spindles. 2.The rear taillight harness is shot I have it but it needs replacement the tailights don't work. The car is overall solid the floors are solid and the trunk is overall solid but the drivers rear framerail (see photos) has an area by the bumper that needs replacement or repair. The price is $7500 cash on this car no less so don't ask. When you see all the overpriced junk for sale you will realize what a deal this is. I have a clear NC title in my name I am not a dealer this is my own personal car. NO TRADES if the ad is still up it is still available so don't ask Thanks for looking

DSC01288 - Copy.JPG

DSC01291.JPG

DSC01294.JPG

IMG_5296.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5289.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5285.JPG

IMG_5283.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.