Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Nice 1972 Plymouth Fury for sale'

360/727 Starts,Runs, shifts, and drives good!

Interior is in Good Condition for the age, very comfy and Roomy!

New Torque Thrusts, new BFG's New shocks

Has usual rust where the vinyl top was, body is straight!

This would make a great cruiser!

I am listing this for a friend.

He is asking $2500 or best offer, may sell with or without the wheels.

Look for more pictures in the gallery!

oh my gosh ive never seen one of these before, i'll chock that one up there with the cordoba on future cars to buy

Very nice, I believe it's a '71 though which personally I think are nicer looking....Fury's rule :love7:

It is a 71! Had a guy come look today, he is very interested in the car but not the wheels. So I may be selling the wheels and tires on here for about $1000.00. Keep an eye out.

Yup. I saw the car and test drove it today folks. And yes, this car is SWEET and would be the perfect candidate for restoration, as this car appears to be all original, etc. I would love to put some Deep Dish Baby Moons (chrome of course) on the car! What else would look good other that torque thrust or Moons? Any ideas????

Yup. I saw the car and test drove it today folks. And yes, this car is SWEET and would be the perfect candidate for restoration, as this car appears to be all original, etc. I would love to put some Deep Dish Baby Moons (chrome of course) on the car! What else would look good other that torque thrust or Moons? Any ideas????

Rick, I also posted it on forcbodiesonly but it is a much less involved website than FABO.

My favorite on '70's c-bodies is the 'road wheel' which was a factory option.

FYI....

The mag lookin wheels are not "road wheels" they are "magnum 500 wheels" altho they are often referenced incorrectly as such....

The Chrome & argent slotted wheels were the Chrysler "Steel styled ROAD WHEELS" these are often incorrectly called "cop car " wheels

The picture below showing 4 wheels shows the REAL COP CAR wheel, altho they were typically BLACK, not silver

Attachments

• magnum.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Road_Wheel.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 546
  • copcar.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 522
that's a cool looking Fury...have'nt seen many of those in 2drs...looks sweet.

I saw this at the Seattle Mopar show a couple weeks ago and had to take a couple pictures.That body style looks really good with the recall wheels.

Attachments

• DSCF0010 (Large).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCF0008 (Large).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 519
FYI....

The mag lookin wheels are not "road wheels" they are "magnum 500 wheels" altho they are often referenced incorrectly as such....

The Chrome & argent slotted wheels were the Chrysler "Steel styled ROAD WHEELS" these are often incorrectly called "cop car " wheels

The picture below showing 4 wheels shows the REAL COP CAR wheel, altho they were typically BLACK, not silver

Yeah what I call a Road Wheel is the second photo. Magnum 500s look too much like a Ford wheel to me.

Does he have a price in mind without the wheels/tires? And some rollers or something to sell it with? Is it road worthy... Like to drive it lOng distances?

Does he have a price in mind without the wheels/tires? And some rollers or something to sell it with? Is it road worthy... Like to drive it lOng distances?

I persuaded him to price it without the wheels. He said $1500 FIRM!

Also, he told me he has a bunch of cool stuff he'd throw in if it sells quick such as:
Hideaway Grill (Sport and GT Models, I think)
Bulge Hood (Gt Models, I think)
Extra set of bumpers
Extra set of taillights
All other extra parts he accumulated for this car.

I can get a set of steel wheels and new or used tires, but that will be at my expense and I would have to charge exactly whatever I invest to get those. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car any distance.
David

PM Sent... I sent the pics to a buddy who's very interested. Would like to put him in touch with the owner.

Thank you to all who provided me with rim/wheel suggestions for this cool 1971 Fury III. I really like the "Recall Wheel"! It would be nice to find a set. I'll post pictures of the car once I make some changes to it... Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back