1972 Swinger

-

crmchzandchives

slanted
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Jacob. I am 24 years old and have had my Dart Swinger for almost six years now. I put in a rebuilt 225ci slant six in the car to remain stock. I put new brakes on all the way around (good idea for the drum brakes). The car has the A-904 automatic and the flimsy 7.25" rear end that is a little sloppy but still works. All I had to do to the interior was install new carpet. It has the deluxe style interior for six passengers. Most of the work was body work. Luckily the car has basically no rust. Not a bad find for $600. I also got a Dart Custom of the same year for a parts car with it which is in sorry shape.

Tnplumber Quote:
Originally Posted by metallidart
Welcome! I'm pretty partial to 72 Darts...

Me Too!

Me three :love7:

Welcome to FABO! There's always room for another 72':cheers:

welcome! and.....
postpics.gif

How do I post a photo? My photo does not have a URL.

Welcome to FABO! In "WAGGINS" word to post pics, "right clic on picture and edit/ downsize to 80%" then save, it should be ok to post then (for size).

Click on "paper clip" then find the file on your PC, upload, close window.
Clic on manage attachment when ready to insert pic/pics.

All the best!

How do I post a photo? My photo does not have a URL.

Below the box where you post a reply there is a place to click on and manage attachments. Click on that and you can upload pics as long as they are not too big. You may have to resize them to get it to work. Oh yeah, welcome.

Vinyl top and paint job was done a little over five years prior to this photo. I also have 15x7 mag wheels for the car, but the photo shows the stock deluxe wheel covers.

100B1120.jpg

Nice Swinger ya got there, you know a BB would turn that puppy into a bad *** sleeper, vinyl roof and all it'd be cool. Hey speaking of Jacob and puppy my Jake welcomes ya too.

42.jpg

I've got a '72 Swinger too, so I figured I'd bump this post rather than make a new one with the same name. Mine's a 318, 3-on-the-tree, pretty much stock and not-quite-running at the moment (turns over, won't catch). My name's Alan and I'm in Richmond, Virginia - good to meet y'all!

-
Back