1972 triple black badboy (FACE LIFT)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That car is awesome, love the stripes and hood...And the rallys look great..

Actually Hauk I went away from the Rallys to Cragar, always had a soft spot for old school Cragars.

Sorry Badlilred but I promise this is my last hyjack.

110.jpg

thats cool nice car but i really don't want to be like everyone else duster with a black stripe i really want white but i have two already like that but red would really reach out and grap you ...... hey i am differ lol

Don't really know what I would offer, my 71 Dart has a 340 in it , I have a 440 I would love to put in it, car looks awsome though

thats cool nice car but i really don't want to be like everyone else duster with a black stripe i really want white but i have two already like that but red would really reach out and grap you ...... hey i am differ lol

You might want to consider a gun metal gray or dark grey. I thought about it.

If it was mine, I would do a SILVER stripe on it, would really set off the chrome wheel centers. BTW, I am also a fan of the old school Cragars . . . I have a brand new set on my dart.

You are welcome to do what you want with the car. My son and I say no to the red stripe. What are you asking for the car now?

Well, I'm liking the idea of a red stripe and would like to see it photoshopped. 8)

You work fast badlilred! Good luck w/ whatever you decide. :cheers:

I say matte black or gunmetal grey

I think the red stripes look good as butt stripes but it could be a bit much going the whole length of the car. Just another opinion.

Satin black , gunmetal grey/silver or white but please for the sake of all that is mopar and for the sake of everyones eyes please don't do a red stripe LOL.

Its your car and you can put whatever stripe you want on it which will make it "your own".

I think it will look like an mini A-Team van when its done though LOL. We will have to refer to it as an A-body Team Duster

If I was trying to sell that car, like you are, and 75% of the people that like these types of cars were saying "go with a black, gray or white stripe", I would take their advice. If you are going to keep this car and drive it, do what you like!!

I don't think a red stripe will HELP your ability to sell an otherwise beautiful car.

thanks you guys ,but my girls wants to put a pink one................. lol just kidding i'am trying to get someone to do a photo of the red stripe on it but you see flat black ones a a few white ones i ve seen a black that was on ebay a few weeks back with the blower in it and it had a red stripe on it wow it look good to me , after reading all this my girl now don't want a stripe on it but to me a duster got to have a stripe on it my opionion . ......... i really don't need to sale it but ireally want to built my factory 340 pink duster . mike

forgive me if the stripe is not perfect or even correct for that year but here are some shots for ya. :)
i like the black, white and gray options. If you do decide to go with red then probably a painted red with clear-coat (photo 4) would look better then just a red decal (photo 5).

white.jpg

black.jpg

Gray.jpg

REd-clear.jpg

Red-sticker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back