1973-1976 Drum Brake Knuckles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup...I have a friend that has a set-up that you need for sale

this is the spindles,uca's rotors and calipers..he wants 175.00

Dust-u If they are 1973-1976 drum brake ones I will have them I have an address in Oragon that I can send bits to
Thanks Dave

No they are not. A body drums stayed 5 on 4", only the discs went to 5 on 4-1/2" in 73.

Its just the 73-76 drum brake knuckles that I am after casting number 3402738 (easy number to remember) I converted my 69 to the big bolt pattern discs about twenty five years ago but I now want to put the Viper conversion on so I need these knuckles
So if anyone can help me. Its a bit difficault getting hold of second hand bit in the Uk.
Thanks again Dave

Here are some PICS of what I have. I don't see any part numbers, but they are off a 1976 Dart Sport. Let me know if they are what you need. Thanks

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-023S.JPG

MVC-024S.JPG

res1vw21 its only the 1973 - 1976 ones that will do because they have a bigger top ball joint and larger wheel bearings. they are the same size as the b and c body cars but the knuckle is slighly shorter in length

res1vw21 its only the 1973 - 1976 ones that will do because they have a bigger top ball joint and larger wheel bearings. they are the same size as the b and c body cars but the knuckle is slighly shorter in length

Thats right, I forgot they changed.

Just like to say a big thanks to runblefish360 for his help and to MoparGod for the Knuckles, First time I have used the site for getting bits. Its Great
Thanks again Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back