Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Yep, a real 340 4 speed car with a sun roof! Super cool car. The car currently runs and drives. The 340 is gone but in its place is a nice little 360. It has a mild street cam, roller rockers, Mopar Performance valve covers, Edelbrock RPM air gap intake, 750 Edelbrock carb, new Hooker headers and new Flowmaster exhaust system. The trans works good and is numbers matching to the car. The rear end is an a body 8 3/4 with Yukon big bolt axles. The car is factory equipped FY1 yellow, dual sport mirrors, black vinyl top, M52 manual sun roof, black bucket seat interior (original buckets are MIA, has racing seats now) and stripe delete, manual steering and power disk brakes, no a/c. The car has rust on the lower quarters and the driver side floor pan. The driver side quarter has some bondo here and there as well. I will include a nice rust free quarter and floor pan in the purchase. All else is solid. All glass is good and original. Here's the deal. I bought the car to pull the drive train out but found that its a real 340 car. I will offer if for sale one of two ways.
As-is, running and driving for $3800 or
No engine/trans/8 1/4 in place of 8 3/4 for $1800
I have a clean AZ title for it and the fender tag is present.
PM me for more info.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 644
My stupid phone is only letting me post one pic at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 542
That would be a fun car to drive as is, and surprise the hell out of everyone! Glws!

It is a fun car to drive as is. I threw some hub caps on it to throw people off. I don't think it worked though. The exhaust is pretty loud and the cam has a good thump to it, lol. The rear is a 489 case, non posi but still spins both tires and gets the car side ways, probably 3.23 gear. Don't know for sure but that's what it feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back