-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragdak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im not sure if this will sell but if it doesnt thats ok. There is a ton of new parts on this thing and would take too long to describe here. Please call me but only if you are very serious. 320-833-9950. The car is in central minnesota. I can meet you part way for delivery or I know a very, very reasonable shipper. Im asking $5000.00 or B/O. Randy.

dodge truck 015.jpg

dodge truck 016.jpg

I have more pics but they are too large for this site. Please PM me with your e-mail and I can send more pics.

I have installed the door panels and door handles. It doesnt show in the pics that I posted. A few details to start with: 400, full race 727 with new shifter. 8 3/4 with 489 case and 4.56 gears in the suregrip, strange axles and race style driveshaft. All new brake lines, performance proportioning vavle, lineloc, aluminium master cylinder, frame connectors, offset rear spring hangers, 10 gallon feul cell, holley pump, filter and regulator, MSD 6AL with two step, all autometer gauges including shift lite tach, new us body sourcr fiberglass hood, schumacher headers with new dual exhaust, orignal 340 radiator and un butchered spool k-frame, Mallory distributor with blaster 2 coil, racing buckets, 12 piont cage, motor is a low mileage 400 with 452 heads and street dominator intake, 650 cfm holley carb, lightwieght starter, new alternator, stock harness not cut up, would sell car less motor and tranny, all 4 wheels and tires are new, 15x4, 15x8, 205/65-15, 275/60-15 bf goodrich TA radials, Large pattern all the way around, It does have alittle body damage but is an easy fix,one bad spot of rust. Needs some trunk work for feul cell to be legal. Car runs and drives great and can be test driven. Im sure I forgot something, if so I will list it.

It does have all lights in working order. No wipers but the wiring is there. I also have a clear minnesota title. No slips this year with this motor. It ran a 11:23 last time out with a 11:1 mild cam 440.

Dropped price to $4500.00. This should help because of the body work. Great car for the price!:cheers:

I would trade for either a 1967-69 dart or cuda fast back. I would sell the car without motor and tranny for $3500.00 or B/O. Come on guys somebody must have money that Obama or Wall street hasnt taken yet. LOL!:dontknow:

I have added a few vids of the car on you tube. Look under my username mopardude1968.

Man that sure looks and sounds like a good buy to me. Is it street legal? Title? If not how much work to get it on the street?
Small Block

Nice Car How Can I Contact You Other Than E- Mail Have Car Trailer, Is It Still For Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back