[SOLD] 1973 340 Engine For sale (1972 DC)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good deal. Very obviously you're not trying to hide anything. lol Also, FWIW, I believe those are early 72 and back stock replacement pistons. At least that's what they look like. The half year 72 and 73 were the 4 eyebrow, so if those can be reused, somebody will have a nice little bump in compression.

Thank you for the kind words.

I thought it was priced fairly well. I can't believe it's still sitting on my engine stand gathering dust!
Somebody needs to scoop this up and put it in their car lol. I'm sick of moving it.

I would love it. I've pined to build a well thought out stock stroke 340 for a very long time. It's the economy. So many people are out of work. So many people lookin. Not many people have money for extras right now. I sure wish I did.

On one of the pistons can you measure the distance from the center of the pin to the top of the piston?
Should be 1.840 or 1.740.
Thanks

On one of the pistons can you measure the distance from the center of the pin to the top of the piston?
Should be 1.840 or 1.740.
Thanks

I will measure this if you are seriously considering buying it. The engine is back together right now but if this makes a big difference for you, I will definitely measure it. Won't be until Wednesday or Thursday though.

Told my brother about this deal-I believe he sent you a PM about the shortblock last night...

I won't be at a computer until Sunday night.
I will follow up on PMs and items here in the order I received them.
Sorry for the delay.
-Mike

How much for the heads? Do you have an extra set of exhaust manifolds? Thanks.

I'm still trying to sell it as a package. If somebody buys the short block, I will sell the heads separately and you are first in line.

I do not have any exhaust manifolds, sorry.

Any idea how much shipping would be to a commercial address at zip code 33426?

I have no idea how much shipping would be. I've never put a pallet together and shipped any large parts.
I am more than willing to drop it off for freight delivery to a commercial property, but I wanted to leave shipping arrangements up to the buyer.
Thank you.
-Mike

I know for a fact my brother is interested in the shortblock...if I have to, I can send you a deposit via PayPal...

Right now, TXStangs brother is first in line for the short block. Then the heads seem to be spoken for by imo350.
I will work on shipping arrangements this week and let you know how things pan out.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back