-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chargers777

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Duster. 440 Big Block motor with Schmacher headers, Holley street dominator intake, New Holley 750 carb. Automatic tranny completely rebuilt with a Transgo shift kit. Rebuilt 8 3/4 open rearend with 323 gears. New dual exhaust. Reconditioned radiator. Big bolt pattern manual disc brakes. Manual steering. Interior: New carpet, New "butt hugger" bucket seats, rear seat recovered. Newer paint and AAR style special made stripe for the Duster with 440 call-out on the hood. ONE BAD RIDE!!!!!! More go than show!!!! $7700.00 firm. [email protected] car is located in central ohio 20 miles east of national trail in nashport.

DSCN0273.JPG

DSCN0279.JPG

DSCN0269.JPG

Wasn't trying to scare you or anyone else for that matter, you asked if the car could be driven from Columbus, OH to Wyoming. I explained that the car has only been driven locally and runs great on local trips. As far as going cross country......that's your call!!!

I still love this car.. Its not the drive that scares me... I understand "its a muscle car". I'm trying to drum up more money... got any?? You know Its another $1100-$1500. to ship it here..
Unless I could get a car to pull and deliver on that side of the world,to help pay my trip.Then I'd come get it myself.
anyway Figured I'd BUMP for ya.

727 tranny with trans go shift kit.Completely rebuilt with about 300 miles on it.The seats are sold by summit and jegs and you can find them on ebay.I paid 300.00 including shipping.I like them very comfortable.They have the carbon fiber look.Thanks for the compliments guys.We drove it to the chrysler classic and had a blast.It got lots of attention.

man awesome car, beautiful seats. Should have no trouble selling give it some time and hit all the shows you can. Word will get around!

Man...that thing is sweet!!!! Wish I had the money!!!! (bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back