Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Fresh from the AZ desert, a rust free 73 Dart Sport factory bucket seat floor shifter and console. Was originally a slant 6 but was converted to a 318 4 barrel and dual exhaust. The K member was changed out to a V-8 unit as well. Kind of a weird car seeings how it has bucket seats, console, dual outside racing mirrors and a/c but small bolt drum brakes. The car runs and drives and was a daily driver for 8 years. The interior needs front seats recovered and carpet to be perfect. The passenger side door panel is missing as well. The body is in primer, done by the previous owner. Everything is solid on this car, floors, quarters, doors, rails, etc... Great fixer up project while you drive it.
Located in Phoenix AZ
$2900

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,852
  • dart2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,792
  • dart3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,793
  • dart4.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,786
  • dart5.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,790
  • dart6.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,790
  • dart7.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,814
  • dart8.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,803
if you were within 500 miles from me I would be looking for my checkbook right now
I don't suppose your planning a trip to Michigan anytime soon are you ?

spend that flexroom on gas and drive that puppy to Michigan

Some early production 1973 Slant 6 Drum brake cars were small bolt pattern. Not very common

ALL slant 6 drum brake cars were small bolt pattern. Very common.
The reason that this car has the drum brakes on it is that it wasn't ordered with power brakes. If it was, it would have had the good bbp discs up front and the bbp 7 1/4 or 8 1/4 rear.

I was looking at another car and used U Ship to obtain quotes. I obtained a few quotes for a running/driving Abody from AZ to Michigan in the $900 to $1000 range.

Thanks for posting that. It should give perspective buyers an idea on cost.

well can you give me your bottom line? This is the second time I ask for the price, I would like to BUY THE CAR!
I can have the car pick up this week!

well can you give me your bottom line? This is the second time I ask for the price, I would like to BUY THE CAR!
I can have the car pick up this week!

I don't have a "bottom line" price for the car. I'm asking what I think is reasonable and fair. If you don't think its reasonably priced, shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Well you said you have I little flex room, I would like to come and look at the car and have cash in hand, please let me know.

7 1/4 rear, spool mount k member, I don't know the car well enough to say it will make a long road trip. It was recently a daily driver but only around town, to my knowledge. I personally wouldn't chance it.

so, how long has it been since it was a daily? how much have you driven it? how long have you owned it? if any, what do you for see it needing in the near future?

I dont mind towing it, but its a long haul to look. so i am going to ask alot of questions.

so, how long has it been since it was a daily? how much have you driven it? how long have you owned it? if any, what do you for see it needing in the near future?

I dont mind towing it, but its a long haul to look. so i am going to ask alot of questions.

Okay, here's the deal. I've had the car for a couple months now. The guy I got it from used it as a daily till about a year ago. I have been recently using it as a driver just for fun. Here is a list of what I have found wrong/needing attention.

-Sport mirrors are now gone. Aftermarket mirrors are in place.
-There is some old body work on the passenger side rear quarter. The rest of the body is nice.
-Non of the dash gauges work. Haven't looked into why but the dash lights work.
-Needs windshield wiper clips. The wiper motor works but the linkage under the dash is not connected.
-Needs a turn signal switch, I will include one.
-Both door windows need the plastic rollers replaced.
-Needs kickdown linkage for the trans. The trans works fine if you manualy shift it. Other wise it bangs through the gears real quick. I have a complete factory kickdown set up included.
-Needs left front wheel bearing. It makes some noise. I took it off and found there are some wear patterns on the rollers in the outer bearing. No damage to the spindle or hub.

Sounds like a bunch but its to be expected on a old car.

New price $2500

Still available. I can also store the car for free for as long as you need. Must be paid for in full first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back