1973 Dart Sport 340 Auto WIW

-

challengergary

Reaction score
There is a car around town here that I have had my eye on for a LONG time - talking I remember it from decades ago. It is a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 TB3 with white vinyl top & interior. Last time I saw it, it had minor cancer issues behind the wheel wells, super tired paint, bad vinyl top and torn up interior. The mechanic that takes care of it for the owner just stopped by and told me the owner is looking to sell it now. He seems to have finally realized that"some day I gonna restore it" is not going to happen. The last time I asked about it the owner wanted more than 6 grand for it. I politely declined. Now, he says he wants about $3500 for it.

I haven't seen it in a couple of years and don't want to agree on anything until I see it again but while that does not seem too out of line, I am wondering if maybe it is still too much.

I know "this thread is useless without pics" but until I hear from him again, that is all the info I have...

If the frame is solid and its numbers matching, with a fender tag I would say $3500is fair

all depends on condition condition condition... yes i know its a 340 car but its still a beak car so be careful with price.. don't want to be totally upside down from the start..

-
Back