-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahldo1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 73 Dart Swinger this car was restored a few years ago and has many new parts on it. The car drives awsome and goes pretty good I wouldnt classify it as a muscle car but its not a sloutch either. The restoration was an amature restoration but done pretty well. The car looks great and I get alot of compliments. The underside is pretty much rust free and all painted, it has all new brakes and hardware as well as rotors. All the fuel lines and brake lines are new, Fuel tank and sender new, full trunk pan replaced, new exhaust side exit, Engine has approx 500 miles since rebuilt and it runs great. If you want to get into an A body without going broke this is the car for you. It is not a show car but Reading alot on this site I find alot of guys/gals like to mod things or just enjoy driving their A bodies this is definatly a nice driver that could be driven where ever you desire, or modded how ever you like. Car is located in Southwestern NH and I am asking $4500.00 o.b.o. Please no trades as I am funding a 340 Duster project. Pics are Coming!

Hopefully the pics.:cheers: load up ! !

Dart pics (4).JPG

Dart pics (2).JPG

Dart pics (8).JPG

Dart pics (7).JPG

Dart pics (11).JPG

Dart pics (13).JPG

Dart pics (16).JPG

Dart pics (19).JPG

Dart pics (24).JPG

Dart pics (25).JPG

Any lookers out there or is this car a red headed stepchild?:glasses9: Any comments would be good just wondering how saleable this car might be I really need to sell Thanks.

Not a redheaded stepchild.
IMO: Pros - apparent condition, price, color combo esp. with those rims. Cons - the 73 on up Dart pointed front end, the economy, the economy and the economy and (again, my opinion) needs buckets/floor shift. Two years ago I think it would sell for the price. Today, not so sure...

Thanks for the input - I thought the stimulus pkg was supposed to make us all rich and allow us to all drive Hemi cudas Ha Ha!!- I dont know this economy sure is screwy

Is the engine a 318? What rear is in it? 904 or 727? My son may be interested.
Thanks,
Frank H.

The engine is a 318 the rear is a 7.25 and the trans. is a 904 would this be a first car ? I think this car would be perfect for someone that wants to mess around with a car all the major work is done if you want to just drive it you can but you can also find stuff to do to make it better, like upgrade the rear I think that doing so would make this car a pretty quick ride. P.S this is an original 318 car it was not converted

It would be a first vintage Mopar for my son but not his first car. It would be nice to have but that 7 1/4 would not hold up too long. It would definitely need an 8 1/4 or 8 3/4. I'll see what he wants to do. I know he wants a car with air, but don't know how set he is on that.
Thanks,
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back