-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wadeevit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Sport original 318 car Auto on the column, Split bench front green/green metallic inserts, Front power Disc brakes, power steering, A/C car
I started the car years ago and no longer have a shop so it is time to pass it on for someone to finish.
The car was completely sandblasted on a rotisserie and rear quarters, rockers were replaced with brand new metal. POR 15 coated all the interior panels including the front and inside the fenders.The car was just painted in October (tungsten silver metallic) which is a 2011 dodge color. I have the complete interior which looks brand new along with brand new carpet. I put sound deadening mat throughout the whole interior and had the dash powdercoated. Only thing really left is to replace the spare tire pan in the trunk and I have the replacement piece for that. Suspension is great and the undercarriage is coated. The car comes with every piece including Dual snorkel Hood Scoop, front and rear bumpers grill, lights, etc. (except front windshield and dash cap) Also will include a 71 340 motor (newer rebuild, just needs re-honed) set of 340 X Heads, complete Flowmaster exhaust, rebuilt transmission (from B&B in Sedalia, Mo) and anything else I have that will go with the car. I also have the original build sheet and Pictures of the whole build so you can see that there were no shortcuts or any hidden surprises and clear Missouri title in hand. If you can finish this car this is a great deal......
If your serious let me know and I will get some more pics to you, just specify what you would like and Ill get it for ya...thanks!
Car is in Missouri.

$6500 / OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_1393.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,025
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,077
  • IMG_1446.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,082
I was asked if I would consider any trades so I thought about it and am open to whatever you have in mind, obviously I can't take a project or I would keep this one. Im selling this project because I no longer have a shop to work in so keep that in mind.

I might even clean house and offer my 73 Petty Blue 4 spd Challenger and the Dart Sport for 18,000 OBO. Just a thought, don't twist my arm!...

Thanks!

I would have better exterior pics but it is starting to rain....

Attachments

• IMG_1865.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 870
  • IMG_1821.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_1801.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_1820.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 884
So I went through all my stuff and want to update. I have rear door panels bu they are 4 dr....I have some interest in the car without the motor so I am offering the car without motor/Xheads for ......$5500
Ill give it a few days and if no one shows interest I'll just put it in storage. Thanks everyone!

OK, I just ordered more stuff from Classic Industries (they make it hard to not finish a car) so Im not for sale...I figured as much that i had done it would go but no biggie...I'll continue to document everything and if anyones interested , I will see how far along I am!...in my little single car garage!

I like it..I kept my original green w/ grn metallic inserts with the woodgrain and decided to go with the tungsten silver with a green 340 stripe. Different, but mine!..lol

Yeah, the car is a factory Mid green with the two tone green interior...All Green Baby!
I have the original build sheet, factory 318 auto split bench A/C ...nothing special

Sucks to feel like you lost your shirt on the deal but it shows you were the market truly is on these cars. Hope it ends well for you.

At 3550.00 WOW what a deal!!!! Hope the seller can at least get back around 5K. If I had the scratch I would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back