1973 Dodge Dart Sport

-

KP

Reaction score
Has Anyone Seen This 1973 Dodge Dart Sport?

I Built It Back In 1977 In York, PA

My_73_Dodge_Dart_9.jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_2.jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_4.jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_3.jpg

It is a long story. But they ended up just scareing non Mopar cars!

Hope Someone Can Help Me Locate My 1973 Dodge Dart Sport During 2008...

Is this it ?????
tankvscar.jpg

Just kidding.... I hope not.... I hope you find your car... Good luck..

Have you tried one of those on-line searches were you have to pay and you need the VIN? I haven't, but I have always wondered if they are legit.
Do you know anyone in law enforcement, or in a government job?
A friend of mine once looked up a plate for me from a hit and run, I imagine they could do a VIN search as well.

Hope Someone Can Help Me Locate My 1973 Dodge Dart Sport During 2008...

Jeez.......you'd think someone would know this car or where it went. It's very unique.

Good luck in finding her KSP.

Might need to make this a 2009 wish......:cheers:

I think i may have owned your Dart !!! I bought mine back in 2002 from a gent on Long Island. He got it from New Jersey and that person got it from PA. Obviously it looks very different in my pics and I don't own it anymore. But look at some of the cues. It had those buckets when I bought it. It had extra holes in the fenders that i could never figure out. Same mirrors and notice the exhaust. It had city horns on it and I pulled out all the vents and under dash unit. Under the blue paint was a dark blue almost black paint and under that was the original Bronze. I sold it in the fall of 2005 to Russell Davis in Pittsfield Mass. Almost ended up going to AdamRR but the gypsies kep yanking his chain when he was selling his red Barracuda. Russel did a nice job on the body painting it a nice Metallic Green and put a 413 in it. He sold it to someone in PA at the end of 2006. Then in early 2007 I seen it on EBAY for sale in Michigan. I know it was my car because of the way the bar and tubs were installed which I had done. Here are some pics.

100_2024.jpg

100_2025.jpg

100_2026.jpg

100_2028.jpg

100_2034.jpg

Here is a shot of it the day I loaded it up on my trailer to bring it home. The other pics if at Englishtown on its maiden run. I noticed that the mirrors, buckets, and side exhaust are pretty close if not the same setup as yours. Oh well. What do you see different in my old blue that makes it definately not your old baby?

1974dodgedartsport.jpg

100_2072.jpg

enuff on the screaming that it is in the wrong section, (Holy Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) I'll work on it.

Thanks Adam, I was just having button problems and the page(s) were loading with the banner overlapping into the pictures. The wife had to help out and fixed a few issues. I'm back, up and running again.

if by chance if you have the vin number go talk to dmv they will know where it is thats what i did for my dads 73 340 sport they said it was recycled meaning crushed : (

-
Back