1973 Dodge Dart Sport

-
No but keep looking . i found both or i should say they found me ...my old dart and duster on this web site . my dart is in ohio and the duster is in OK . both guys are members on this site. small world.... good luck..

So how did she used to go like,an what was she packing!?

I'd suggest writing the state DMVs in the area asking 1) is it currently registered? 2) what is the last date it was registered in that jurisdiction? 3) is there any record of the car being scrapped in that jurisdiction? 4) Can you get photocopies of title documents for that VIN? Cost? Forms? etc. I did this to establish the ownership trail of a car I had purchased. You may even be able to do this, these days, by e-mail.

You're not flirting with any privacy issues on the first 3 questions. States may be a little leery of letting out the latter. However, you are asking for a document that is not going to be of any value in actually transferring title to the car.

Has Anyone Seen My 1973 Dodge Dart Sport Yet?

Hope Someone Can Make My Thanksgiving Or Christmas And Tell Me Where She Is (Good Or Bad)...

:angry7: probably somewhere like this......

Attachments

• Auto_scrapyard_1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 194
Unfortunately , now a days , most DMV's systems don't recognise the old 13 digit v.i.n.'s
( pre-1981 model year ) , and that's stupid !

I do not know what the vin number is. I seen her about 10 years back and should have tried to buy her then but at that time did not have the cash or place to put her...

Would Really Love To Found Her!

Would the good people here email the photo(s) of my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport and sent to everyone in your email address book and ask those people to each send to everyone in their email address book to see if she can be found...

My email address is [email protected]

Thank You!

KP

FOUND HER!

Spoke with the person that owns my Dart today. The car is 2.5 hours from where I live and I hope to go see her. The owner said I would not know the car if it past me on the street because he made a Demon out of it and painted it blue. The reason I know it is mind is becasue of three things that I did to it 34 years ago.

so u found her and thats it lets see pics and what 3 things did u do to it to mark your spot

I have plans to go see her on Sunday, May 1st.

The 3 items were:
1) Had made custom ladder bars

2) Installed/wired in dual power-packs

3) Did some inside customizing

-
Back