Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For trade or sale

1973 Dart Swinger 318/904 with 7 1/4 2.76 rear
70,000 miles on car 1,000 on rebuilt motor/trans
motor is not original but is 1973 motor and trans
Restored in 2009 painted new 2008 dodge ram b5 electric blue with white rumble stripe painted on and cleared, no rust on car. Interior was all reedone by local upholestry guy all hand sewn not covers. Only thing not new is headliner(still looks ok). Has summit headers and flowmaster exhaust.

Have two sets of wheels with car 17" thorq thrust and 14" rallys.

Movin out of Mich. for job and would really like to trade for a truck with low miles . have alot of time and money in car. Looks and runs excellent.

engine: 318 .030 over with 444 cam, ported heads with 1.88 valves and performer intake with 600 electric choke carb.

trans: rebuilt 904 with 2800 stall and shift kit

Car is located in roseville Mi 48066

had it on ebay and alot of looks but cant trade there so no action. Lets see what you guys got. Thanks for lookin need anything else just pm me .

there are more pics in my pic gallery

car is worth $12-16,000 so anything in that price range(trade and cash?)(trade worth same)

petes car 002.jpg

petes car 011.jpg

petes car 012.jpg

petes car 013.jpg

petes car 016.jpg

Do not know how much to ask ??? Have alot of money in it cause most parts are NOS that i put on. So lookin at offers and trades thanks....

that car is sweet wish i had the $$ to get it lol

Lookin at all offers...Full size ,dakotas, whatevers out there...would like to get rid of it so it dont just sit in a garage in mich. while im gone...

Wish you werent so far way, since i have a 02 dakota standard cab v-6 4x4 that i need to get rid of, 39k miles

it would probably help if people knew what the ballpark on the car was
5k 10k 15k 20k etc.Really nice car.And yes not alot of spare cash out there.
good luck on the sale.I could even be interested if I'm in the area of what your looking for.
thanks mike

amazing you put new wheels on it and sell it, im confused, that thing is beautiful, i be proud as hell to have that in my garage!

guy backed out after givin me deposit o well. still for sale or trade what u guys got? lookin to get $13500 or trade and cash thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back