-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDMYN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm offering an original engine# matching Petty Blue 73 Duster 340, one owner with 90%original paint, the body is rust free,spent its entire life in Virginia. I had new front floor pans and the rear qtrs down low replaced, This car runs good and drives and is currently registered, it will need a steering box replaced and minor front end work, I'm asking less than I have in it $6,500.00 cash no trades and I could help w/delivery within 300 miles. email [email protected] for tons of pix...thanks.....mike

new resize tb3.jpg

Car looks good, nice car.

The car is located in Kenosha WI.??

Ironically I'm in VA.!

Any other rust issues?

Anything else mechanically needed other than steering box and front end work?

How is the paint overall?

Interior need work?

You can PM me if you wish...thanks

yes, car is in Kenosha, Wi. It is a one owner car from Glades Hill Virginia, No rust, has new front floor pans and lower qtr repair, car start and runs good, The paint is original and thin in spots with primer sprayed on some . rare car w/V21 black hood treatment, interior is original w/2 cracks on the dash pad and ware around dash guage, all accessories work except the radio, The driver-side fender/bumper was in a small fender bender 30 yrs ago, this car that has NOT been chopped or restored with many original parts.

fender tag 50% smaller.jpg

Hey Mike, you've registered the car with me already haven't ya? I love the look of Dusters with black steel wheels.

Thanks, yes it is regeristered, The paint is original and looks better in the pix, this would be a great car to restore as it has most of the original parts....new price $5,700.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back