Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTSPORT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Duster. My old race car.
1973 Plymouth Duster. Originally a 6 cylinder car. Around 1984, I swapped to a small block. It was street driven for a few years, and then stripped for weight reduction, and it was raced a few years up untill 1996. It has been sitting in a heated garage since 1996.
318 with 340 heads, Mopar Performance hydraulic cam, Edelbroch 340 intake, 727 manual valve body, 8" converter, B&M Quicksilver shifter, 8-3/4 rear with big bolt axles, 4.56 gears with a spool, SS leaf springs, adjustable pinion snubber, snorkel hood scoop, 750 Holley double pumper, hood scoop tray, fuel cell in trunk, Holley electric fuel pump, 2 electric cooling fans, electric water pump, NOS Cheater system is mounted on the car ( used it 1 year). Front end is drum brakes, small bolt pattern. Car currently has 4 aluminium slot rims.
Interior is removed, including heater-a/c box, wiper motor, carpets, passenger seat. Aluminium sheet seperating trunk from drivers compartment. NO roll cage. Only driver seat. I have everything that was removed.
Car ran 13.0's on motor. Ran 11.50's on NOS. Qualified for bracket finals 4 years in a row.
I removed the windshield, when I was going to start doing body work in 2004. But I bought my Dartsport in my sig picture instead. I do have a new windshield and rubber gasket for the car.
I would like $3200. My daytime phone # is xxxxxx, during the week, from 7:15 a.m. untill 5:00p.m. From 5:15p,m, untill 8:00p.m. I can be reached at xxxxxx, and weekends. I am located in Ringtown, Pa. 17967. My email is [B]xxxxxxx[/B]
I don't have any current pictures. But I will get some soon.
1st pic is from 1990.

1st 2 pics are from 1990.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last pic is from 2004
attachment.php

No pics but that sounds like the condition my rod was in when I bought it except I didn't get the door windows. At least it still has the windshield but it is fogged from the rubber decomposing in the sun. Most of the stuff the guy removed got destroyed from laying around in a metal storage building with a mud floor.

I am looking for a parts car to get an interior and windows. Have one in my crosshairs now.

Sorry about that!!
I guess I should read the rules better!! The only place that I have ever saw, that doesn't want a phone # or email????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back