Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I found a yard today with a pretty clean '73 Duster. I THINK it's a '73, although the date code on the turnsignals was '72.

It's a slant 6 drum brake car, white with Blue interior. The hood is perfect the trunklid is perfect, and the interior was fair. All the window trim is there, and most of the interior is in good shape, too. I don't play with Dusters much, but this one had a hard plastic headliner? Kick panels were OK, Dash pad was OK but had a couple cracks starting. Front seat (bench) was worn through but not in a major way. Rear seat was great.

The dash is in good shape, not cut. The speedo is in good shape, and I'll have pics of the parts that I did grab up shortly. Tell me what parts you want, and I'll go snag 'em and I will charge a reasonable price for them.

These are Buy It Now prices, and you pay actual shipping to your locale. Think they're too high? MAKE ME AN OFFER. Pics to come shortly. All interior parts are BLUE.

Taillights, with bezelz. They're complete with no cracks or major scratches, although they might be slightly hazed. One stud is missing off the bezel, but is included, as are bulb sockets and nuts. The bezels have light pitting but should be an easy resto. $100/set?

Door panels. Great shape, no tears or scuffs that I saw, but will look them over again when I post pics and price adjust accordingly. All clips included.
$150 for the pair

Sunvisors. Drivers' side has yellowed but good condition safety sticker on it. Passenger side has small nip in cover material on the roof side (can't see it at all with visor up). $50, plus triangular mounting brackets included.

The car wasn't wrecked. If you need 'spension parts or any of that, please let me know and I'll get if for you before it goes to the wrecker.

Again, I don't know what these parts are worth, so don't be offended by price. Just make me a fair offer!!
Thanks
John

How is the chrome on the rear bumper?
It was fair. I think it would polish out, but no promises. I will try to get a pic later today.

Also, how does one go about shipping a hood or other obnoxiously large item?

Also, I have blue armrests from same car. Appear to be excellent condition. $40.

I may be able to use the seat back latche parts from that bench seat. Pics would be great.
I want the little chrome ends from the heater control levers too.

I would like dibs on all the interior panels aka A pillar and sail panels and kick panels. How much would you like for each set?

Pics. They suck, because it was a disposable camera. I'll have decent picks of the parts I have so far.

Responses in reverse order.
I have the kick panels. Will have good pics later today hopefully. I can try to get the "A" pillar panels, but one sail panel is broken (passenger side). I have to check the driver's side.

I don't have detail pics of the seat back latches but I know that they're still there and work well.

Column shift column.

I don't remember seeing the center seatbelt in the front seat. Rear seat? They ARE black.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 697
  • 010.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 680
  • 009.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 688
  • 008.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 665
  • 007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 670
  • 006.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 005.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 666
  • 004.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 658
  • 003.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 667
  • 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 666
There's a small dimple in the middle of the rear bumper. The chrome is 7-8 out of ten. I don't remember seeing any rust on it, but it is hazy and has small...scratches? At 10 feet away, it's nice.

The hood is smooth and flat except for one small spot where something on the air cleaner dimpled it upwards VERY slightly.

Ditto the trunk.

I realized yesterday, it HAS BEEN REPAINTED. It appears to be correct Alpine White (or whatever the Plymouth color was). I can't see any repairs to hood or trunk or anywhere else.

And one last pic.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 656
I only really need the drivers side sail panel but both of everything else if they are in good condition.

What about the outside mirror(s) are there just one or two? Are they sport or regular round I'd really like to find a descent one for the passenger side of my Duster??
Let me know

What about the outside mirror(s) are there just one or two? Are they sport or regular round I'd really like to find a descent one for the passenger side of my Duster??
Let me know
Pass side mirror is an aftermarket, Drivers side is a non-sport.

how much do you want for the instrument cluster?

also interested in the fan speed switch on the climate control assembly

How much for carpet is it in good condition? also need the blinker cam switch
sent to 93907
thanks,

You would ruin that bench seat in removing the seat back latch parts.
Somebody might get their panties all bunched up about it.
I would rather find good parts from a otherwise trashed seat.
Thanks though and good luck with the sales.
Oh yeah I still would like to have the 2 little chrome ends from the climate controller.

Is it an ac car?
Yes. The underhood AC stuff was removed, as was the interior ducting, but the evaporator and controls are still present. I'm off to get parts now and will finally get pics and final prices to everyone...if it's not crushed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back