Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice project car that I would like to sell. It’s a 73 Duster painted yellow with a decent straight body. It’s an original 318 car so has the V-8 K-frame. The car comes with recently redone high back bucket seats using the Legendary Interior covers on both along with a new black carpet set. The rear seat is in great shape so it doesn’t need anything. The car has the original LBP disk brake setup while the rear is an 8 ¾ with the 489 case, sure grip, and 4.10 gears. The axles are LBP units and the brakes are fairly new. The hood is drilled out for the 73-style dual snorkel scoop, which is an aftermarket unit that has been meticulously finished. This car also comes with a completely redone 360 engine and a 904 transmission core. The engine has all the pulleys, alternator brackets and power steering brackets and pump. The shift linkage and complete kickdown linkage for a 904 and 318 2-bbl application also comes with the car. All the window trim is there as is all the glass. The car has power steering and power brakes but the brake booster and master cylinder are not included. The gas tank and straps are in the trunk as is all the window trim and plastic interior trim, horns, some dash pieces, arm rests, jack assembly and engine mounting brackets. The car needs work so I want that to be known up front. It’s a project car but has a lot of great pieces with it and great potential. I also have a clear title for the car.

The dash VIN is: VL29G3B208174

Vehicle Model: Valiant/Duster/Scamp
Vehicle Class: Low Price Class (Valiant, Duster, Satellite Coupe)
Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door Sports Hardtop
Vehicle Engine: 318 CID/150 HP or 170 HP 2 BBL V8
Vehicle Year: 1973
Vehicle Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA
Sequence Number: 208174

I’d like to get $5500 for everything and can deliver depending on location for the price of gas and tolls.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN3221.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 953
  • DSCN3222.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 949
  • DSCN3223.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 929
  • DSCN3211.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 943
  • DSCN3212.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 924
  • DSCN3213.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 934
  • Yellow Duster 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 913
  • 360 engine.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 921
  • Yellow Duster 1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 927
No interest so I'm parting it out. It will be posted in the Parts Cars section.

Ken

Does the car have a rear bumper? you didn't mention much about the interior. what does it look like? Is the original shifter in the floor or the column?

The interior is gone except for a few trim pieces, black rear side panels, arm rests and black seat belts for a bench seat. I didn't get a rear bumper and shifter was on the column.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back