[SOLD] 1973 Duster sun roof a/c car marker

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten a reply? I have sent a PM and got nothing.

This thread is for the marker and no one asked for it yet. A lot of buyers have come to my place for various parts. I spend time with each in the order the arrive. I have Omnis and turbo cars . Diesel parts and Duster, Dart , Demon. My day is usually full. I don't have time to go back and forth with prices.on this site. Members ask me how much and if I quote a price of 20 they come back with 10 and it goes on. Like the markers I sold on here. I do not have time to deal with venders for resale or dreamers. If you want someting tell me what you want and what your willing to spend. If its worth my time I'll send you a pic and my paypal account. I didn't see any pm's for my address or phone number. About the guy wondering why its still for sale on ebay. I entered that link before he did just to be honest on what I paid. I learned to look at the wanted ads on here. they are the members who need a specific part. Not just looking for parts to resell. Steve

Hi im interested in your marker lights and gas tank with cap and fill neck.call me 267584493 Aaron

I would be interested in the floor pans and the metal just above the floor pans under the dash.

Also the sun roof. If it still works!

Rear Quarters.

I'm still interested in the tuff wheel and adapter. Shoot me a price shipped to 85295.
Thanks

I was on the fence what to do with the car since it does need work. The car was detailed and will be listed forsale in the forsale section if it doesn't sell locally. I posted this thread the way I did to get an idea on whether to save it or not. Most commented not to strip it, So I didn't. What I did do was.

Had my guys do this work'

Tig welded in the dash where it was cut for the CD player and installed the factory radio and bezel. replaced right side 70 exhaust manifold with another 70 it was cracked. Correct 73 4bbl air cleaner, Correct throttle linkage for 4bbl. put the doors back together the front door panels I got with the car need to be replaced, They are not the best. rehung the exhaust correctly. shocks. 15 x 8 and 15 x6 Ralleys. nice tailights and bezels. Replaced grille with a nice one. console carpet and correct 727 shift linkage. nicer steering wheel. 355 posi rear. complete tune up and the correct orange ign. box. scuffed the car and reprimed it one shade of gray, It still needs some body repairs. I have extra fenders , bumpers , hood, grilles, tailights,and alot of parts to go with the car . Also a complete 74 V-8 Dart sport with air and disc brakes. included. Car will be at moore twp. car show this weekend and will be sold for best cash offer. I will be reinstalling both spoilers. If it stops raining today I will take some pics of what it looks like now. Do not PM me about the car. If it doesn't sell sunday I will list it properly in the proper forum. The only thing forsale on ths thread was the markers.

Attachments

• DSCF2978.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF2981.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF2982.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF2984.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF2979.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF2985.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF2986.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 114
Good to hear that you are not parting it out.
It's the right thing to do.
I hope it goes to a good home and you make a decent profit on it.

I need a hood pretty bad. From a 73-76 Dart or a 69 Barracuda. PM if you know of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back