Status
Not open for further replies.

Raleigh Rocket

Shake 'n' Bake!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I was rear-ended goooood this afternoon and that pretty much kills any chance of me restoring this one.

225/6
904 tranny
A/C
7 1/4 BBP rear end

I'm keeping the front disk setup, everything else is up for grabs. The Driver's side front fender, driver's rear quarter and tail panel are useless, otherwise the car is complete. Interior is 95% complete (dash pad is trash, no carpet) and most is already out of the car.

If it fits in a 1'x1'x1' box, shipping is $5 anywhere in CONUS.

Ask for prices or make offers, I'm real easy. You'll get a picture of the item in question before you agree to buy it.

I'll take some pictures and post them as I get parts off. Here's the rear bench in particularly good condition. Pretty dirty, but you can see what they'll look like cleaned up. The top halves were given the once over with some warm, soapy rag.

View attachment 103_0744.jpg

what type of front seat bench or buckets?

Thanks RR!!! I was hoping it'd be black, but its the same as mine. Looks like its in pretty good condition. Sorry to hear about your Duster getting rear-ended dude. I hope some of this sale will help you re-coup any loss or make more progress on your 4 door. Best of luck dude, you're an awesome guy and a great guy to deal with!

I just read your other thread. How about the inside hood release, complete from inside, cable and release mech?
Thx,
C

How about a front marker light?
C
You can have them both for $10 shipped.

EDIT: scratch that, you don't want them: cloudy and hairline cracks

what type of front seat bench or buckets?

Bench.

Thanks RR!!! I was hoping it'd be black, but its the same as mine. Looks like its in pretty good condition. Sorry to hear about your Duster getting rear-ended dude. I hope some of this sale will help you re-coup any loss or make more progress on your 4 door. Best of luck dude, you're an awesome guy and a great guy to deal with!

Thanks for the kind words. It sucks for sure, but at least it wasn't my Valiant! I'd have snapped and would be in a mental ward.

Either way, I'm not looking to make a profit, just get back what I paid for it. I have the disks for the more-door, so that's cool. Besides, If I can hook some FABO members up with good parts for good prices and get y'all's cars up and going, it won't be a total loss.

I just read your other thread. How about the inside hood release, complete from inside, cable and release mech?
Thx,
C

$25 shipped

Hows the shape of the front bumper after the accident? Sorry to hear about your car...

Front bumper was untouched and it's good and straight. Thanks, man. At least nobody was hurt, especially somebody riding around with their kids.

how much for the trunkpan? got a pic? either you or i cut it out. if the trunk extensions are decent, i would like to leave them attached and cut around them

How are the doors? I am next to you in Clayton. Sorry to hear about the accident . If doors are clean, please send me a price and we can talk from there. Thanks, Tom

Yeah thats good that no1 was hurt.. How much would you want for that bumper?

$40 plus the ride

Replied

how much for the trunkpan? got a pic? either you or i cut it out. if the trunk extensions are decent, i would like to leave them attached and cut around them

Check your inbox

How are the doors? I am next to you in Clayton. Sorry to hear about the accident . If doors are clean, please send me a price and we can talk from there. Thanks, Tom

The doors are very nice. I'll call you.

Am interested in condition of the engine/trans/ac. Would be willing to pick up. And thanks for sending the snow to Connecticut. Getting hit hard now, 12-18" expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back