1973 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in for the doors. Consider them sold. I cannot make a move on these until after the New Year.

Gravy. Take your time, I'll hold them. If you want, I'll bring them to the show on Saturday. You can pay whenever you're ready.

Am interested in condition of the engine/trans/ac. Would be willing to pick up. And thanks for sending the snow to Connecticut. Getting hit hard now, 12-18" expected.

Everything runs and shifts like it ought to... well, it did before I started snatching pieces if wiring harness off to sell. The A/C is there, but the compressor had no belt on it when it came into my possesion and it had/has no pressure in the lines. If you end up buying the engine OR tranny, you can have the A/C components (the whole nine) for free.

Sorry to hear you're getting hammered by that storm. How do you think we unsuspecting Southern folk feel? A solid foot of snow shuts down my whole state. Looks like it'll be 60 degrees here by Saturday!:bootysha:

I will not have my van at the cruise in on Saturday but if you want to follow me back to my home in Clayton (about 15 miles from cruise in) we can drop off the doors to my place. I can probably pay you half of the $ at that time.

how is the driver side fender? and how much each? how much for grille? hood?

how is the driver side fender? and how much each? how much for grille? hood?

The driver's fender is toast. The grille is pretty questionable. The hood has a small corner (front left) bent a bit. You're cool, so you can hve it all for freeeeeeee.....

Can you post a pic of the front bumper please

Yeah, stand by.

I had it from a good source that the drivers side fender was toast.

your source was spot on.

i wouldnt waste your time taking it all for free, if that is the case, ill load the whole car up.lol j/k. i still want that cardboard headliner out of it, and would like to pick it up sometime this week. i still waiting for a pic of it.lol

i wouldnt waste your time taking it all for free, if that is the case, ill load the whole car up.lol j/k. i still want that cardboard headliner out of it, and would like to pick it up sometime this week. i still waiting for a pic of it.lol

Oh, damnit, your picture! You'll get it before lunch tomorrow. Screw it, man, when you come pick the other parts up I'll just give you the headliner. If you can use it, great, if not, you're not out any money.

how much would the shipping cost to 93223 for the front bumper?

I'll get you a picture of that bumper in the morning, too. Does anybody know about what that thing weighs?

I'll do some research and get a shipping quote. Keep an eye out for a PM.

I'll get you a picture of that bumper in the morning, too. Does anybody know about what that thing weighs?

I'll do some research and get a shipping quote. Keep an eye out for a PM.[/QUOTE]

My front bumper weighed about 40 lbs I would guesstimate. Should not be very expensive to ship.

Did you get my pm.....was wondering if the Duster has a rear wondow blower/defroster??

Did you get my pm.....was wondering if the Duster has a rear wondow blower/defroster??

I don't have the whole assembly, just the air box that bolts to the underside of the package tray and the metal vent that screws to the top of the package tray.

Fix it, it's not that bad. Insurance?

I had the bare minimum on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back