-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachcars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a '73 Duster. I am asking $2000 for it. The car is located in Kansas City, MO.

Engine & Transmission: The motor is a 318 with 360 heads Edelbrock Performer intake and 600 cfm electric choke carb. It has a mild bump cam not anything to get overly excited about. The motor was rebuilt about 10 years ago and is still in perfect running order. The Trans. was professionally rebuilt around the same time the motor was. It does have a shift kit.

Interior: The front seat was recovered about 10 years ago as well. It does not have a back seat. The door panels are not covered. I have all the plastic trim for the inside except for the sail panels. The gauges were customized and were replaced with auto-meter ultralite white face orange needle. The wiring harness was completely replaced this year with a modern 12 circuit set up. The only thing left to wire is the wipers.

Exterior: The body is 3/4 the way in primer. The rear quarters of the car need to be replaced on both sides. I have the replacement panels for the rear quarters. It has the Chrysler rally wheels.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I will send pictures upon request.

Thanks

Nice Car i will see what i can do...and im not sure about the shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back