-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Scamp with the 225 Slant six and auto trans. runs and drives. has little rust issues with the drivers side floor snf trunk and loer quarters. easy fix! comes with a 1973 400 engine needs rebuild and 727 auto needs nothing. also comes with a 2002 Hemi complete with wiring and intake, well 2 of them. missing the alt. all there needs a rebuild, but turns over with hand. you can call me @903 356 9071 or on my cell @903 274 6661. all of this for only 3100.00 OBO. Iwant to sell sop please make me an offer. Ride with those boys in there Mr. Norm cars and blow the bow tie boys off the road with this classic. Looking for the best offer! contact me @ [email protected] i will fill you in on all the details.:clock:

Ok.... let me see.... a 6, a low deck big block, and a newer hemi...

3 motors one car :) so many choices and so little time. I woud like the 400 over the other two. ( I am just old school I guess )

Perhaps you can put some pictures up here so we can all see what ya have going on there. it might help it sell better.

I own the car And I'm just trying to sell it Quick. you get 1 hemi and 2 intakes with it. I'm lowering the price to 2000.00 for everything!!!! i need it sold before or on wednesday with cash in hand. if you want pics i will be more than happy to send them to you over your email. this is a real ad. I'm posting replies here on short time. I'm in Quinlan TX. you responsible for pick up. after wednesday it goes back up. send me an email @ [email protected]. only real buyers only!!!!

An 02 Hemi? It wasn't offered in 02 was it?

I have a 73 Scamp with the 225 Slant six and auto trans. runs and drives. has little rust issues with the drivers side floor snf trunk and loer quarters. easy fix! comes with a 1973 400 engine needs rebuild and 727 auto needs nothing. also comes with a 2002 Hemi complete with wiring and intake, well 2 of them. missing the alt. all there needs a rebuild, but turns over with hand. you can call me @903 356 9071 or on my cell @903 274 6661. all of this for only 3100.00 OBO. Iwant to sell sop please make me an offer. Ride with those boys in there Mr. Norm cars and blow the bow tie boys off the road with this classic. Looking for the best offer! contact me @ [email protected] i will fill you in on all the details.:clock:

02, 03 whatever. the first year. Looking to sell this thing now. I'll take 1500 for it. minus the 400 and 727. Just trying to sale this car. NO need in anymore BS. I need this car to sale. I have no use for it. I had my dart swinger at one time and there's no different in them. this car is tagged and inspected and insured. I'm pretty much giving this thing away. I'm a B body guy and I'm trying to sell to you A body guys. if your interested email me.

How big are the rust holes on the quarters and does the Hemi come with a transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back