1973 valiant what size tires can I use

-

1973 valiant

1973 valiant
Reaction score
Wanted an opinion I have stock wheels and tires on my 1973 valiant 4door what's the biggest 14 inch tires can I use to make her look good just bought this car I'm new to the site I'm going to purchase a set of dog dish hubcaps also to make it look stout what would be your advice thanks from Nick in Raleigh nc

Wanted an opinion I have stock wheels and tires on my 1973 valiant 4door what's the biggest 14 inch tires can I use to make her look good just bought this car I'm new to the site I'm going to purchase a set of dog dish hubcaps also to make it look stout what would be your advice thanks from Nick in Raleigh nc
Your car looks great the way it is. I have two 1972 4 door Valiants and daily drove one from 2007 to 2018. I'd still be driving it daily had the torsion bar crossmember not rusted away. My car had a good ride and look with 205/70-14's.....I like black sidewalls myself but whitewalls look good paired to a vinyl top, just my opinion. My Daily driver also sported dog dishes.

I got a scamp. Got 235 60 r14's on it. Cooper cobras can't get any bigger. Nice stance to it

20200720_135313_HDR.jpg

Bahahaha... Cooper Cobras... 14 inch.. LOL... Do they still make those??..
Please don't tell me this is the 9 second set up...

-
Back