-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdscowboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1974 Dart that I used for the engine/drivetrain/engine wiring harness. The rest of the car is basically complete. It was a slant 6 car. I do have the K-frame from the other car ('68 Dart slant 6) with that motor still attached.

The good - pretty much all the sheetmetal is in pretty decent shape. Bumpers are there, all glass in tact, and all the interior (I believe) is there with minor tears to the seats. It's original, so of course it's got some age to it.

The bad - the trunk was hacked up to put on a hitch at some point, so the trunk floor and trunk floor extensions will need replaced. The quarter panels behind the wheels rusted out as is common.

If you're interested in the whole car, $500obo. If it ends up getting parted out, they'll be priced accordingly.

I also have a 318 and auto tranny that would be an easy swap $300.

The car is located outside of Monmouth, OR.

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-12.jpg

If you part the car, I would like the signal lenses from the grille if they are decent.

Haha yeah I have NO idea what the guy was thinking w/that hitch. :violent1: There's even the trailer brake adjuster thing on the dash. Yikes.

Here's the rest of the pics I have right now. I live up in Portland, so if'n ya want more pics, I'll be going down after Thanksgiving and can get more then.

I have slightly higher res that I'll try to get specific zooms of parts, but no promises!

img_1600.jpg

img_1603.jpg

img_1604.jpg

img_1608.jpg

interested in instrument cluster, HVAC trim, and Glovebox door.....

need a asking price to 88101......

Sent PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back