-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Well as promised, car did not sell, not even one offer so am going to part it out. Send me a PM with your list of parts and your email and phone nubmer so I can track on who is asking for what.

I do need the cash fast as my wife "accidentally" injured my two year old labrador (thanx a bunch honey!), she now needs surgery to rebuild her knee as the tendons are torn. Vet informed me last night that is going to cost me about $2,000 and being out of work for almost a year, the coffers are running dry. She is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday, Nov 28th so the quicker the better.

I will be tearing the car down over the next two weeks as orders are placed. I will ship most any part off this car but you get to pay for UPS Ground and as I have a corporate account, I might be able to save you a few $$$'s.

If you are ordering parts and need them shipped, you will need to pay for them using Paypal and if you do not wish to use the gift option, then please add 3% to your total to cover the processing costs, I also accept MC and Visa but will need to charge sales tax to ensure that my state's governemt gets their cut, here in MD its 6%.

This car is 99% complete and is restorable but unfortunately, the previous owner had a title for the car from the person he purchased it from but lost it so...

It is a numbers matching 318/904/8.25" rear car with 107k+ miles showing on the odo. Is missing the condensor and dryer but the rest of the AC system is there including the tinted glass all around the car. I do have the 26" radiator and shroud for this car althogh not pictured.

Interior is OK but will need front seat recover, headliner and door panels etc...

Exterior has usual issues and front floors need patching. I do have the A-Pillar trim pieces but do not have the Landau trim that goes over the roof and yes, was the partial vinyl top car. Was originally a dark green exterior, green interior, green vinyl top car. Hood, deck lid, doors, left fender and trunk are solid as is inner fenders and firewall.

This is a power disc brake car with power steering, again, all there including a good looking single exhaust system.

Please send me a PM and don't forget to include your email address and phone number along with your order to I have a better way to track who wants what in order of first come first served.

Thanx, Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_1454.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_1455.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,043
  • IMG_1457.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_1458.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,042
  • IMG_1460.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_1464.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_1468.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,048
  • IMG_1465.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,046
Car is almost total torn down, if you need any sheet metal, now is the time to speak or off to the crusher it goes as I do not have indoor storage and an piece of s##t neighbor.

PM sent.... clip minus bolt-ons (fenders/ grille/ect)

What do you want for the parking brake cable? without the parts that go into the drums. Where the cable clips into the rear drum cables.
Shipped to 33594

Good right side fender $100
Good head adjustible head rests $20
Excellent hood $125
Excellent deck lid $80
Dash cluster $65
Good tinted glass for doors (has some light scratches that should buff out), rear vent windows, rear window, windshield (has some frosting but is useable) $160
Good seat belt set (whole car), black, all retractors work, ends not rusted, all plasic in tact $100
Interior arm rests (four in all) good condition $20
Good front bumper assembly including bumperettes and brackets, chrome shows its age, good for driver or core $75
Excellent right side door shell (no glass or upper plastic cover or lock) $50
Good trunk, door locks with matching keyed ignition switch with keys $40

Still too many parts left, body shell is gone, dash pad is junk.

Please send PM as posting to this thread gets hard to follow. Thanx, Jim

How much for the ac/radio and glovebox woodgrain trim, and the bracket that holds the parking brake to the dash?

How much for the woodgrain bezel around the heater controls and radio? Shipping to 49425. Thanks!

did u keep the disk brake hub axle and rotor assembly if so how much for it:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back