1974 dart sport 318

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell my 1974 dart, definite project car, floor pans and roof are by cancer. Though it would make an excellent parts car. Or a great project start. original 318 and a904, new Holley carb (OEM replacement) factory Carter still in working order, needs timing gears/chain, battery and fuel filter to crank. Great car, I'd love to restore but I have need for time with a newborn. All the exterior trim has been removed but is in the trunk, small rust holes in rear quarter panels, other than that all parts intact. Factory a/c, am radio still lights up. Frame is solid. If interested make an offer, all will be considered, thanks. Located in Newnan GA, $1000 obo. Don't have pics but can get some text only, I do not have a computer and need money for diapers/formula. Still trying for pics. Once some and will send through email, I am setting a new account to avoid phishing and scams for info, pm me an email address and I'll let you know.

no price , no location , no pics, how do expect to sell the car. plus its in the rules you need a price and location.

Thanks for the info. I really want the car to be at least put to some kind of use before it goes to the crusher. Which I have a standing offer from. Someone needs parts or the car on a budget as tight as mine, will sell individual parts as needed.

The price and location are in the edit, $1000 obo, Newnan ga. As is the reason for no pictures, I donor have a computer, or the ability to upload photos. I don't know about you but I don't have many luxuries in life, are you interested in the car or trying to give me honest advice?

I don't know about you but I don't have many luxuries in life, are you interested in the car or trying to give me honest advice?
i dont either. but some pictures would go miles. if i could see what i was buying i might be interested. but i would never buy parts or cars sight unseen. we are just trying to help you out here.

Ok, so I feel like the north end of a southbound donkey, my wife told me how to upload some pics. I will be uploading within the hour.

Worried about phishing and scams on fabo? Can't/won't abide by the rules we're the jerks? 73abodee you want pics before you buy WTF you don't buy sight unseen? :) 74dartsport take your 13 posts, $300-$400 from the scrap yard and go.

I am worries about the same things, no call for displaying a lack of vocabulary, if you reread the post it is directed toward people wanting to buy parts for peanuts. I got my 400 this morning without having to waist my time carefully pulling parts as not to damage them plus when someone wants me to spend two days doing so for lunch money and miss all that time with my daughter for lunch money they can cram it where the sun don't shine. Again it's not those not wanting to purchase parts for fear of losing hard earned money, those I understand and completely agree with. The site will not allow me to upload pics due to the fact that I use my phone not owning a computer. Thanks for looking and good luck finding what you need. God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back