[WANTED] 1974 dart swinger bumpers wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some?
lol
I might have a pair; I'll go look
Oh chit, the shed is snowed in from Sunday/Monday's dump,and I'm too tired to shovel any more today. It's supposed to melt on the weekend.... If you still need a pair at that time, I'll go look. I know I stripped a 73 out many years ago, but I actually can't remember what I mighta done with the bumpers,lol..
You need anything else while I'm on the hunt?

Waitaminit,
you said 74
Mine are 73s, if I still got 'em

Last edited:
Just some?
lol
I might have a pair; I'll go look
Oh chit, the shed is snowed in from Sunday/Monday's dump,and I'm too tired to shovel any more today. It's supposed to melt on the weekend.... If you still need a pair at that time, I'll go look. I know I stripped a 73 out many years ago, but I actually can't remember what I mighta done with the bumpers,lol..
You need anything else while I'm on the hunt?

Waitaminit,
you said 74
Mine are 73s, if I still got 'em
Mine had the bumper pistons...... I'm not sure if the 73 did or not. LOL on the shipping....Of course id pay the full amount of shipping, but not willing to pay to ship them from outer Mongolia. Manitoba I could manage.

Hit me up when you can get to them. Good chance I will still need them, and might be willing to go with the 73 style. I think they will fit if you have the brackets.

thanks!

Mine had the bumper pistons...... I'm not sure if the 73 did or not. LOL on the shipping....Of course id pay the full amount of shipping, but not willing to pay to ship them from outer Mongolia. Manitoba I could manage.

Hit me up when you can get to them. Good chance I will still need them, and might be willing to go with the 73 style. I think they will fit if you have the brackets.

thanks!
IIRC, I think Mine were pistons too, and I left them attached, IIRC. But Boy!, I think that was pushing 20 years ago. Maybe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back