[SOLD] 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updating everyone, if I don't get back to you right away I'm not ignoring you. I started feeling bad Friday night. Went to the Dr. yesterday and tested positive for Covid. Today I'm feeling even worse so not sure when I'll feel up to going outside in the cold to look and or pull parts. I promise I'll get to everything and everyone as soon as I can.
No worries. We know how rough that covid is. You'll probably feel off n on for 10-12 days, with the 1st 5 being the worst...with a day in the middle of feeling like you're gonna pull out. Its stubborn, though I've had worse...its unpredictability/whooptiedoo throws you off...unlike a cold or regular flu where you steadily cycle through the symptoms...they will come in go.

This is what I need

IMG_20211221_121407.jpg

Under hood engine wiring, battery , dizzy, charging alternator, oil pressure, and such ?
Posable going under my hood on my wiring (I pulled a /6 and now 360 and don't need the firewall plug.

Hope this makes sense :lol:

Under hood engine wiring, battery , dizzy, charging alternator, oil pressure, and such ?
Posable going under my hood on my wiring (I pulled a /6 and now 360 and don't need the firewall plug.

Hope this makes sense :lol:
Under hood harness is nice and complete. 100.00 plus shipping

How much for front brake assembly (i.e. controls arms, spindles, rotors, calipers, lines, etc)? Factory discs, correct? Looking to convert my 72 Swinger from drums to discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back