-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulsa29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1974 dodge dart sport 360 body for sale it has buckets center console and retractable moonroof no motor or trans its blue with white interior will need floorboard work and quarters i also have the 360 dual snorkel air cleaner car is in tulsa,ok i have a lot of 340 360 400 383 440 stuff for sale like blocks heads steel cranks intakes carbs air cleaners 8-3/4 's various years just let me know what you need thanks josh

i have a 1974 dodge dart sport 360 body for sale it has buckets center console and retractable moonroof no motor or trans its blue with white interior will need floorboard work and quarters i also have the 360 dual snorkel air cleaner car is in tulsa,ok i have a lot of 340 360 400 383 440 stuff for sale like blocks heads steel cranks intakes carbs air cleaners 8-3/4 's various years just let me know what you need thanks josh

pics ?:worthles:

i will post pics in the next couple of days weather is not so good in oklahoma right now sorry

i think i have 10 housings for a bodies but like i told the other guy i think i only have one set of axles but i have 15 3rd members 741 742 489 some are just cases the other are complete 3rd members just let me know what you want

was trying to put a pic up but no luck i can email pics to any interested until i figure out how to post thanks josh

just got on here i'm goig to take pictures today and email to a guy who is going to post them for me the car is located in tulsa,ok

taking offers but there is a guy where i live that tells me it would be worth somewhere between 1500-2000 considering the 360 option and having a retractable moonroof make me an offer when i get the pics up i could probably come up with a close date coded 360 and trans i will sell it either way

Not to get off subject but do you know a Russell Mason? That works in Tulsa

your name sounds familiar but yes the car is located in tulsa at my dads shop i am dealing with selling his stuff because he doesn't want to mess with it so if your interested let me know i can show it during the day only before 2:30 thanks josh

by the way this car is going on ebay with the rest of my stuff so if anyone is really interested let me know

What do you have in the way of these parts and what do you want for them?

340 blocks
1970-1971 340 Air cleaners
1968-1970 340 exhaust manifolds
1970 4936 AVS carb 340 w/CA emissions
A body 4 speed

Thanks

i have 340 blocks date codes range $300 for a block that will make 30 or 40 over i have three standard bore blocks that are like new 400 each i guarantee that they are not cracked i have a bunch of manifolds so let me check years and i might have the carb the only thing i have as far as 4-speed stuff is a lakewood bellhousing used but has been powdercoated red thanks josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back